Dreadwing and Skyquake

Pixelfoxtfp

Also littletusk1 helped me with the plot for this one. Thank you!!

Also this one might be a little short.

Dreadwing x predacon femme x Skyquake

(Y/n)'s (pov)

I looked at the twin seekers as they trained together. Sure I was younger than them but i liked both of them in more way than one. I just dont think they would like me since I'm stronger and taller than them due to being a predacon.

"Hello (Y/n)." Dreadwing said and i smiled a little.

"Hey Dreadwing. Hey Skyquake." I said making both of the brothers nod.

"Well? Did you enjoy watching us?" Dreadwing asked with a smile making me blush a little.

"I like to watch how easily you two fight so fluently." I said with a small shrug. They chuckled and we all started walking.

It was a daily thing for us to walk around our home and luckily today was the day we had decided to walk on the shores of one of the only beaches. Sure its not water like on earth but instead deep blue-green energon. Completly undrinkable but so much fun to be in.

"So how did it go in the suiter program?" Dreadwing asked and I sighed.

"All mechs who just think with their spikes and not their sparks." I said making them chuckle.

"That seams to be how a lot of the mechs are acting huh?" Skyquake teased and I huffed with a small blush.

As soon as we got to the beach i smiled and walked to the as humans have been known to call it.....ocean.

"It looks so amazing in this lighting." I said and slowly walked in until it was up to my hips. After a little bit Dreadwing and Skyquake joined me.

"Is it supposed to feel like this?" Dreadwing asked making me nod.

"Yes it starts to feel good after a little bit." I said and they looked at me as I smiled. They looked good in this calm setting and well....ive been attracted to them for longer than i would like to admit.....

"Its cold...." Dreadwing said as he got into the water like energon. I giggled a little and watched as he walked out to me. His brother soon followed and scoffed a little.

"It feels weird but its not that cold brother." Skyquake said making the dark blue seeker huff.

"Oh hush you two. Lets enjoy this ok?" I asked then splashed them. They looked a bit shocked at first but then they looked at each other.

"Uh....." I said nervously and they both splashed me. We had a splashing war and after we eventually sat on the ground at the very edge of the energon sea. The shallow liquid felt good since it was the hot year of our planet.

"(Y/n)....um....my brother and i well....we wish for you to be with us...." Dreadwing said making me look at him. I was shocked but happy.

"And not just with us we want to bond with you as well as pleasure you as much as you wish." Skyquake said and i blushed and nodded.

"I would love that." I said and Skyquake kissed my passionately. When he pulled away Dreadwing kissed me just as passionately except i could actually tell that there was lust in the kiss.

"No one is around and i dont think we can wait to bond to you....please let us claim you as ours." Dreadwing asked and i nodded. Gently Skyquake picked me up then carried me out of the energon sea completly.

Dreadwing followed close behind and i could smell their arousal and I'm sure they could smell mine as well. Thankfully with me being s predacon i would be able to handle both of them during interfacing so i wasnt too worried about how rough they would be.

"Who do you want first?" Skyquake asked as he laied me on the ground.

"Love I'm a predacon. I can handle the both of you at once." I said and they nodded. Dreadwing got behind me and started to suck and bite my neck cables while rubbing my hips and Skyquake was kissing me while removing my breast plates.

I moaned softly as Skyquake went from kissing me to sucking on my left breast. I felt both mechs smile a little at the sound i had just made.

"Lets see how loud we can get her to tell the world she is our femme." Dreadwing said making me blush as Skyquake hummed then stopped sucking on my breast.

"Sounds like a plan." He said with a smirk as he spread my legs apart. Dreadwing reached around and started to rub my interface panel. I jumped but moaned at the feeling and leaned on Dreadwing's chest.

"I think we might just skip the little things and get to the main part.~" Sky said as he removed his panel. His spike sprung free and it was actually quite large woth green bio lights. Dread moved from behind me and removed his panel as well. His spike was a bit longer than Sky's and his bio lights were blue.

Dread wing laied on the ground then pulled me on top of him before helping me remove my panel. He gently rubbed my port before lifting me up and helping me sink onto his spike. I let out a moan as his spike entered me.

As soon as his spike was in my port completely Sky got behind me and slid in as well. With both of their spikes stretching me it felt even more pleasurable.

Both of the mechs let out a groan of pleasure as i started to bounce my hips on their spikes. As i was bouncing I felt both mechs thrust to meet my movements and a loud moan escaped me.

"F-faster p-please!" I moaned loudly and felt them both pick up their pace. I moaned louder and held onto Dreadwing as he reached up and messed with my breasts.

With so much pleasure going through me I felt close to my overload already but i held it back as they kept thrusting. Suddenly Skyquake started to mess with my anterior node nearly making me scream as he and Dread kept thrusting.

"S-Sky.....D-dread!!~v i shouted as i overloaded hard. Both mechs continued to pound into me and Skyquake was the first to overload out of the two mechs and after a few more thrusts Dreadwing overloaded as well.

All three of us panted as we came down from our highs. Carefully i bent down to kiss Dreadwing only to be stopped by Sky hugging me. I giggled a little and relaxed.

"I love you two." I said and they hummed.

"We love you as well." They said at the same time then gently pulled out their now limp spikes. I winced a little but that was to be expected. They each laied on one side of me and we bonded. After we bonded I fell asleep and they soon fell asleep as well.

A/n

Sorry it took so long but i had gotten stuck on it but here it is!!! Hope you like it!!!