Predaking 🍋

Banana_Bird_rh requested this one.

Tfp Predaking x autobot femme

(Y/N)'s (pov)

I walked out of the ground bridge happy to be away from Smokescreen. Brothers can be so annoying some times. As I was walking i had the feeling that i was being watched but when i turned around no one was there. Confused i turned back around only to bump into Predaking's chest.

"Aft hole." I said and he chuckled.

"You should watch your step. I hear there is a beast that roams these lands." He said with a purr. I grabbed part of his chest armor and pulled him down to my optic level.

"Then I guess I better befriend the beast." I said and kissed his cheek. He growled then smiled as he pulled away from my hold.

"Yes well being the beast's friend is not enough. Be my mate......we have been at this for weeks now.....i think its time to take it a step further. You were there the day I first encountered the bots and now you are here years later." He said and I smiled at him.

"I would love that King." I said and put my small servo in his. He looked at our servos then to me.

"Thank you for accepting to become my queen (y/n)......you mean so much to me." He said and I smiled. We opened our spark chambers and allowed our sparks to join. Not only did it feel amazing but it sent pleasure through both of us.

"Perhapse we should have interfaced....." Predaking said and i looked at him.

"Well we are mates now so....." I said as I blushed and looked down. He gently grabbed my jaw and made me look at him.

"You do know that by inrlterfacing with me you will become sparked. That will bring questions from the others...." He said with worry in his optics.

"Bulkhead is my best friend....i can explain it to him and he can act as though he is the sire until we find a better way." I said and he growled a little then sighed.

"As long as nothing happens to you or the sparkling then I'll be fine with that." He said and kissed me while picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. As soon as i felt his heated interface panel against mine I gasped. It was clear that his spike was erected as I decided to tease him by grinding our panels together.

"Oh that feels good....." He said then got down to where he was on his knees and I was sitting on his lap. He slid his servos to where he was holding me by my aft and he made it to where our panels were grinding against eachother even harder.

"S-stop teasing and frag me already." I said and looked at him. He removed my panel and without warning he pumped a finger into me. I moaned and rocked my hips a little.

"Mmmm.....ill take it that you liked that." He said and I nodded. He smirked and started thrusting his finger making me cover my mouth to hide my moans.

"Let me hear it." He said as he added another finger in my port. I let out a loud moan earning a kiss to the neck from him. He kept thrusting his fingers until i felt a knot build up.

"P-Predaking!!" I moaned out as I overloaded on his fingers. I held onto his chest as he lifted me up and took off his panel. Looking at hid spike I panicked a little.

"Its ok my queen. I'll be as gentle as I can." He said then slowly let me down onto his spike. My grip on his chest tightened as i felt the stretch and my seal breaking. I let out a moan of pain and pleasure. He tried to move but it still hurt.

"N-not yet King.....it still hurts....." I said and he nodded then kissed my cheek.

"We will wait as long as you need to." He said and I smiled a little at him. After a few minutes I moved feeling mostly pleasure but still some pain. Not wanting to make him wait anymore I rocked my hips several times. He understood what i was doing so he started thrusting at a slow but rhythmic pace. I moaned as he picked up the pace a little.

"F-frag~.......harder." I said and he started thrusting harder. I moaned and messed with a sensative wire on his shoulder making him moan and bite me just below my jaw.

His thrusts got faster and harder as he came closer to overloading and I was close as well. Without warning him i overloaded heavily and he ended up putting his knot in me locking us together as he shot his warm and sticky transfluids into me.

"I-I hadn't realized you had a knot." I said and overloaded again at the feeling of him moving his hips a little.

"Y-yes. Sorry i didn't warn you about this." He said and i kissed him.

"Its fine. We have about one more hour before anyone gets suspicious." I said and hemoved to where he was laying on his back and i was laying on his chest.

Time skip

After about half an hour Predaking was able to pull out. He continued to hold me close.

"As much as i want to stay like this we need to see if you can walk." He said and stood up while holding me against him. He sat me down and imanaged to walk so he made me walk until I could walk without a problem.

"I'm sorry I had to make you walk but I dont want to chance them figuring anything out so they dont hurt you." He said and i nodded. Once he left i called for a ground bridge and walked through it.

A/N

Well here it is! I hope you liked it! 😊