Unicron

TFP Unicron x Optimus' daughter.
A few years have passed and Unicron manages to talk Optimus into meeting (Y/n)'s sparkling.
_

_______________________

(Y/n)

I smiled as my now four year old daughter ran around playing with her sire. She was a bit weak from the dueling energon in her systems but she was brave and playful.

"Sire? Why do we live in your spark chamber?" She suddenly asked as she stopped running and looked at him. He looked at me with a 'what do I say?' face and i sighed.

"We live here because of my sire's reaction when he found out about who your sire is." I said and she came over to me. Once she got to me she sat on the ground and shook her helm more than likely feeling tired.

"Lets get you down for a nap tiny monster." Unicron said with a chuckle as he picked (Y/d/n) causing her to giggle tiredly. I kissed the top of her helm before Unicron took her to the berth he had the antibodies to make for us.

Once she was down she instantly fell into recharge making me hum. Unicron walked over to me and pulled me close by my hips. With a smile i kissed him causing him to let out a purr as he kissed back. Eventually he broke the kiss and looked at me.

"You need rest as well. She kept you awake for quite a while." He said making me sigh and nod. He wasnt wrong. (Y/d/n) did keep me up for almost two earth days while Unicron had to take care of something.

After giving him another quick kiss i went to the berth where our daughter was and laied with her.

Unicron

Once i made sure that (Y/n) was asleep i made my physical form in Optimus' new base. I had only spoke to him mentally the other day but now that i saw him i could tell that he hadn't taken care of himself as well.

"Optimus before i let you see my family you must get your act together. Allow your medic to fix all of your dents and scrapes as well as give you the proper amount of energon that you need." I said making him look at me tiredly.

"I...i will....i regret what i did back then....i was so stupid to have chased her off like that." He said and I nodded.

"Indeed you were. I'll give you two weeks Optimus. Then we will meet in an open area so that you can bring your team if it makes you more comfortable." I said causing him to nod.

"Thank you Unicron...." He said then walked off. Quickly I let my stone form fall to pieces so that i could activate my actual physical form where my mate and sparkling were.

I found them both recharging peacefully making a smile appear on my face. I loved to see (Y/n) and (Y/d/n) sleeping so soundly even though i know (Y/n) stays stressed about her sire.

Time skip

(Y/n)

I woke up to a kiss on the top of my helm. With a soft hum i smiled at my mate as i sat up being careful not to wake my daughter.

"I want to take you and (Y/d/n) to a place today. It's one of this planet's many meadows." He said making me look at (Y/d/n).

"Do i meed to wake her?" I asked then looked at him and he nodded.

"Yes. We leave in a few human minutes? I'm still learning the habits you've picked up from the planet that surrounds me." He said making me smile and gently wake our daughter. She woke with a small groan then stretched a little.

"Carrier I don't wanna wake up." She said making me giggle and look at Unicron.

"Blame your sire sweetspark." I said earning a chuckle from my mate. Once I checked (Y/d/n)'s spark I got her ready to teleport with her sire and I when it was time.

"I wonder what we are going to do? Surprises from sire are always awesome!" She said as he picked her up. Happily she nuzzled her sire and rested her helm on his shoulder. I grabbed his free servo allowing him to teleport with us safely.

Once the teleport was complete I looked around only for my spark to nearly stop. On the other side of the softly lit meadow stood my sire and the rest of team prime. I let go of Unicron's servo and glared at him.

"Do you not remember how he reacted that day? Unicron what if he acts out again? I don't want our sparkling to see that." I said and he bent down to kiss the top of my helm.

"He wont. I promise (Y/n)." He said then put his servo between my shoulders to get me to walk towards my sire and the others. I was nervous about this whole thing but i knew Unicron wouldn't let me leave.

"Sire who are they? The big red and blue one reminds me of carrier...." (Y/d/n) said and i looked at her. The only thing i had from my sire were my optics and choice of weapons.

"(Y/n).....its....been a while." My sire said as he took a scared step towards us. I saw so many emotions in his optics as the others held distrust and fear towards Unicron and my daughter.

"It has been a while. Um...w-would you like to meet (Y/d/n)?" I asked making him nod softly. Gently i took her from Unicron and sat her on her feet allowing her to stand. She hugged my leg and looked at Optimus with wide optics.

"Hello little one. I am your carrier's sire...." He said as he held a servo out. Hesitantly she took it and stepped towards him.

"H-hello.....i-I'm (Y/d/n)." She said quietly earning a small smile from my sire.

"My name is Optimus Prime but you may call me what ever you wish." He said making her smile a little. After a bit he looked at me and Unicron and stood up.

"I am truly sorry for the way i behaved that day. All i knew is that my daughter was with a mech that...well I wont say around your sparkling but you know what i mean. I hated the thought of loosing my little femmeling." He said making me rub my arm as i looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry as well...i should have kept a calm helm about what happened.." I said and he chuckled.

"You were sparked so im sure your systems were a bit overwhelmed." He said as Bulkhead stepped forward making my daughter squeak and run to him.

"You look so cool! What is your armor color called?" She asked making me giggle softly.

"U-um...green?" He said making her gasp and look at me.

"Carrier you never told me there was more than one green!" She said making everyone laugh a little.

"Why dont we go to the base before the cons pic up our signals?" My sire asked making me look at Unicron then nod. It would be nice to spend time in the base with the others especially my sire, mate, and sparkling.

A/n
Here it is! Part 3! Im working on the two requests i currently have but i have room for two more. If you request please make sure to do it in the first thing's first chapter 😁 Also please make sure to read the rules and give me some kind of plot! Thank you!