Ratchet 🍋

Ravage4 requested this one.

Ratchet x sparked femme

Warning: the lemon part will be short so I could put the rest in it that you wanted.

(Y/n)'s (pov)

I rubbed my stomach as I watched Ratchet fuss over me trying to help around the base. That's right I'm sparked and close to the due date. He hardly lets me do anything anymore.

"Ratchet omease just let me help out a little bit? I dont like just sitting here." I said with a pout.

"And risk early labor?! Not going to happen." He said as he continued to work. I sighed and looked at him as he moved. How did i get sparked? Well it was a mixture of being in heat and being helped.

Flash back!

I moved around on the berth as my heat made me needy. Ratchet walked into our berth room to see me like i was making him chuckle.

"Sweetspark you do know that all you have to do is play with yourself to relieve the stress of what you are feeling right?" He asked sarcastically making me glaire at him.

"You know I refuse to do-" I was cut off as he stuck two fingers into my port. I didnt even feel or hear him take my panel off!

"You wont but i can't see you writhe like that." He said and kissed me I kissed back. Something the medic loved to do was put pressure on my stomach each time we interface and it confuses me. It's lile its his way of making sure I won't leave him like she did and i don't mind because it makes it feel oh so much better.

"You love to do this huh?" I said with slight moans. He chuckled and placed his hand on my stomach just adding the smallest amout of pressure. He started to thrust his fingers at a fast pace making me moan loudly.

"Primus you sound amazing. I'm just glad im the only one who can hear you moan like this." He said which surprised me. I never expected him to speak like that but i guess he becomes a whole new mech while interfacing. As soon as he felt my walls clinch he took his fingers out of me.

"Why did you stop?" I whined and he chuckled. This time I heard the click of his interface panel as he removed it. Even though we had interfaced befire the size of his spike still surprised me. Carefully he pushed his girthy spike into me making me moan out.

Not giving me time to adjust he kissed and and started thrusting a fast pace.

"H-harder!~" I moaned out and he complied. His spike was already twitching symboling a premature overload but i didn't mind and never have minded that fact. As soon as he overloaded he grunted and kissed me. I kissed back as he kept thrusting. I could tell he was still hard so I decided to move my hips to the rythem of his thrusts. Each thrust brought me closer to my over load.

"Ratchet!~" i shouted as i overloaded on him. He hoverloaded a second time and I kissed his cheek.

"I love you." We said at the same time and i giggled.

End of Flash back

Soon I stood up and tried to sneak past my over protective mate only to have him grab my hips from behind and chuckle.

"I'm not that easy to trick (Y/n)." He said and helped me back to the berth. I crossed my arms and huffed.

"It was cute at first but not its getting on my nerves. Please just let me walk around." I said and he sighed.

"You could go into labor any moment and i want you where i can safely deliver our sparkling." He said and kissed me. I kissed back but pulled away when the sparkling decided to kick Ratchet right in the interface panel since he had pulled me close during the kiss.

"Frag our little one has a strong kick...." Ratchet said as he moved before the sparkling could kick him again. I laughed a little at what had happened but gasped in pain as I felt a something break.

"Ratch......i think its time." I said and he helped me to lay back. Quickly he grabbed a shot and I grabbed his wrist.

"You know I'm not going to take any medcine love. T-this has to be a natural birth." I said and he nodded as he put the shot down.

Finally after hours of paun I held my new son in my arms. He had Ratchet's colors but my optics.

"Well.....no wonder we had such trouble." Ratchet joked as he let our son grab his finger. I could tell he was protective over him already and I admire that.

"Ratch......can we name him Socket?" I asked and he nodded. I finally had a family when I thought I never would.

A/N
Here it is! Hope you liked it!