Predaking

heavenandhell93

Predaking x femme lemon

(Y/n)'s (pov)

I sighed as i watched Starscream try and prod at the predacon only making it mad. I hated seeing the large creature so angry especially when i knew he could transform.

"Starscream I'll handle him. Just go bother Knockout or something." I said and took the energon prod from him.

"Like You can get the beast to listen. Anyways im not passing up my chance to get away." He said then left. I looked at the predacon and it growled since i had the energon prod.

"I'm not going to use this on you." I said then threw it down hard enough to break part of it. He looked at it then to me as he slowly relaxed.

"Now please open your wings. I need to see what your wing span is." I said and he obeyed. I had to admit his wings were large and looked powerful but then they would have to be to be able to carry a several ton predacon.

"Thank you. Ill take this data to Shockwave later. For now.....i know youve learned to transform so can you please show me?" I asked and he growled a little before actually transforming.

He was tall and his armor looked sharper than Megatron's but he was also very good looking. I blushed at my last thought as he looked at me.

"Why did you wish to see me transform?" He asked and crossed his arms. I really didn't have a reason but I just did....

"Why did you grant my request of seeing you transform?" I asked hoping to making him stop asking questions. He blushed faintly but it was noticeable.

"Um....well....i guess because you were kind to me." He said and let his arms fall to his side. I smiled a little and looked at him.

"The others make me feel short but you really make me feel short." I said and he chuckled.

"Most femme's are short compared to mechs (Y/n)." He said and i smiled.

Time skip

I looked at Predaking and my spark leaped. He and i had been together for two years now and we were finally going to mates. Gently he put me on my berth and carefully got on top of me while holding himself up with a servo placed beside my helm on both sides.

"I love you my King." I said as he kissed my jaw.

"I love you as well my queen. I'm glad Shockwave made sure that we could mate properly." He said then nibbled on my neck cables. Shockwave had cut a few of Predaking's main wires that helped put strength in his frame so that if he was to lose control he wouldn't hurt me.

"You know he only wants you to breed so he can make our sparkling into a weapon right?" I asked as he kissed my jaw.

"I'll kill him if he even gets close to our little one." He said then gently rubbed my panel making me moan softly. Deciding to take control i pushed him onto his back and gently removed his interface panel. He was shocked but let out a loud groan of pleasure as i wrapped my servo around his spike.

"Are you sure you're a king?" I playfully asked and he blushed. Giggling a little i started to suck his spike.

"P-Primus femme~." He moaned out as he placed his servo on my helm. I kept going at a steady rhythm as I would hum every now and then to help pleasure him.

"Thats e-enough. I'm ready to be mated to you." He said then rolled us over before pinning me down on my stomach.

He but my shoulder lightly then removed my interface panel. As soon as he could fully smell my arousal he growled and wasted no time pushing his spike into me.

"A-ah! K-King!" I said in pain and pleasure. He gently rubbed my back and whispered sweet nothings to me.

After a few minutes i moved my hips a little earning a groan from him but i winced again.

"Scrap. I-I think you are too big....it still hurts..." I said and he carefully and slowly pulled out.

"Hm.....perhaps if I enter slower? Let you adjust to my size a little at a time." He said and i nodded as i turned onto my back.

I held onto his shoulders as he slowly pushed a small amount of his spike in. It didnt hurt as bad and he noticed so every two or three minutes he would insert more of his spike into me until he finally bottomed out.

"I am terribly sorry that I hurt you my queen...." He said and I kissed him.

"It was bound to happen love." I said then bucked my hips making me moan. He took the hint and began to thrust slowly while making sure not to hurt me.

Moans escaped from both of us as he started to thrust faster. Almost all of the pain was gone now and it was pretty much pure pleasure.

"H-harder king!" I managed to say before moaning. He smirked then started to thrust harder making me moan louder.

"So loud my queen~" he said with a smile making me blush as he continued to thrust. Even though we hadn't been going long I could tell he was close.

"Breed me Predaking!" I moaned out making him growl and thrust harder and even deeper. Eventually his knot went into me as he began to overload.

"O-oh~!" I moaned as i held onto him finally reaching my overload. Automatically our spark chambers opened and our sparks bonded. It felt amazing to bond.

As i watched his memories he watched mine. Finally his knot went down and our sparks separated. Slowly he pulled out then laied beside me and held me close.

"I love you my queen." He said and nuzzled me.

"I love you too King." I said with a smile as i slowly fell asleep.

A/n
Here it is!! Hope you like it!