Ultra Magnus

Ice_Queen1500

Ultra Magnus x femme wrecker part 2

(Y/n)'s (pov)

I paced and everything else to induce labor but it just wouldnt happen. I'm officially two weeks past my due date and not a single sign of going into labor.

"I dont know (Y/n).....should you keep p-" Magnus was cut off when i gasped feeling pain and a splash.

"I-its time!" I said and he helped me to the med bay. As soon as Ratchet realized what was going on he cleard the med bay and hleped Magnus get me on the medical berth.

"F-frag!" I screamed in pain as Magnus tried to help me stay calm.

"Its going to be ok love. Just breathe and push." He said and i did so. The entire time he held my servos.

Time skip

I held my son and daughter now that they have been cleaned up and scanned for anything wrong.

"They look amazing (Y/n).....i can't believe you carried Primus' daughter." Ratchet said and looked at the bright blue femme then to the dark blue and gold mech.

"He did it because even he has to give up some of his power to make things even." I said and smiled as my sparklings opened their optics.

"I want to name the femme Daystar and the mech Light Magnus." I said and my mate smiled.

"Perfect names (Y/n)." He said and gently took our son from me.

"Hello Light Magnus." Magnus said and Light looked at him. It made me happy to have a family with Magnus.

Time skip

I chased Daystar as she ran from me soaked in water. Then entire time she giggled and laughted until she ran strait into Optimus' leg.

"Ow....sowwy." She said and the Prime picked her up.

"Its ok Daystar. Just try to be a littke more careful." He said and handed her to me. I smiled and held her on my hip.

"Thanks Optimus. This little trouble maker ran out in the middle of her first actual shower." I said and he chuckled.

"Sparklings can change their minds in an instant. Where are Light Magnus and Ultra Magnus?" He asked and I thought for a minute.

"Oh they are working on the messed up data pads." I said and he nodded.

"We were. Now we have finished." Magnus said as he kissed my cheek.  I smiled and looked at him.

"That's good now I'm taking Light to do some training and you can finish giving Daystar her shower or bath." I said and he nodded. He took Daystar from me then walked back to our room.

"Carrier can we go see Bee and Arcee?" Light asked and I looked at him.

"Not right now son." I said and picked him up. He giggled and held onto me.

Life couldn't get much better. Megatron died not long after my sparklings were born then we moved to Cybertron. Its amazing to be home.

A/N
Sorry its short. I hope you liked it!🎃

Transformers Lemons And OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara