02| kings and queens

Start from the beginning

"Well I said it out loud, didn't I?" I cocked an eyebrow at him, popping my hip out and putting my hand on it, flipping my hair off my shoulder like the bad bitch I am.

I heard someone laughing loudly and I turned my head to the left to no other than Sebastian himself, howling away without giving a single fuck about Mr Williams.

"And what do you think you are laughing at Mr Kingsley?" He asked Sebastian.

"You getting your ass handed to you by a student" Sebastian all but cackled at him.

And this is where the shit really hit the fan.

"That's it! After school detention both of you for the rest of the week! Now get out and go and see Principle Collins!" His face was bright red by this point.

I simply rolled my eyes and stormed out of class, slamming the door behind and initially letting Sebastian walk straight into the door. Dumbass.

"That was a bit harsh don't you think Black?" Sebastian asked me while rubbing his nose and groaning softly from the pain.

"Seriously? He was so asking for way worse then what I handed to him Kingsley" I snarled at him.

He opened his mouth to say something, his lips curling into a smirk, his bright blue ocean eyes gleaming with amusement.

"Oh and by the way, I wouldn't of had to 'hand his ass to him' if you never would've kicked the back of my chair you dick" I cut him off instantly before he could get a say in anything.

"Ok, first of all Lexi-" he started saying, using my old nickname he used to call me when we were growing up.

"You were the one who fell asleep during the first lesson of the day, and Willie was trying to get your attention because you fell asleep. So, you would've handed his ass to him anyway, darling. And second of all, that was hot as fuck" he smirked at me.

"Omg that's all I've ever wanted to hear! The Sebastian Kingsley actually called me hot! I think I'm gonna faint!" I sarcastically gushed at him pretending to be one of his many, many followers. I rolled my eyes at him and turned around to walk down the hallway towards Principle Collins office.

"Don't pretend you don't love me Lexi! I know you do!" He shouted down the hall to me.

I flipped him off without turning around and I strutted towards the end of the hall beginning to turn left. I heard him chuckle at my actions before slowly trailing behind me.

Such a fucking idiot.

•••

The bell for lunch finally rang and I walked out of the hallway, through the double doors and waited down the steps for my friends.

"Hola mi amigo" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Nicolas skipping down the steps to stand next to me.

"Hola" I replied to him.

"So where are we going for lunch? Somewhere fancy I presume?"

"Mmm. I don't know maybe this year we could try a cafe or something, I mean we've been going to the same fancy ass restaurant for lunch everyday since freshman year and I think maybe we should have a change this year since it's our last year all together" I replied to his question, slightly worried he'll judge me on my answer.