E l e v e n

Betty P.O.V

The week passed very quickly. In the mornings I went to the Wyrm to work and in the afternoons we all stayed together, including Trev who was adapting to the group quite well. I was so glad that Trev and Jug were becoming so close, so I didn't have to worry that Trev might be jealous.

A couple of days ago Trev introduced me to his friends too, Malachai, Reggie and Kevin. They are super nice to me and they treat me great. And for the first time in a long time I am very happy and have not self harmed for a week. It also influences that Toni has been staying all week to sleep to prevent me from doing anything.

And today Archie is finally coming to visit me and I'm so excited. These two weeks we have been talking by messages and calls but it is not the same. I'm dying to hug him. He is going to stay all weekend in my apartment so we will have plenty of time to catch up and enjoy our presence. 

Today FP, Jughead's father, had given me the day off so I could pick Archie up from the airport at 10am. Now it was 8am so I still had 2 hours to prepare. I got out of bed trying not to make noise so as not to wake Toni but when I was about to go to the closet to see what to wear Toni said ''Where you're going young lady?''.

''Toni, stop. You've been like this all week, not every time I get out of bed means I'm going to cut my veins'' I sighed. ''Okey, okey, sorry. I'm just worried'' Toni said sad. ''I'm just going to get ready to go to pick Archie from the airport'' I said so she would be calmer and she nodded approvingly.

I grabbed a blue tank top and ripped white knee high pants along with my black platform converse and I went to the bathroom. After showering and dressing I put on my bracelets and bandana, put on some makeup, and let my hair down.

I went to the kitchen and Jughead was making pancakes. I have to say that his food is incredible. If it wasn't because I would feel like shit with myself I would spend hours eating his food. I sat on the kitchen stool waiting for breakfast with Toni.

''Thanks'' I said as Jughead put a plate of pancakes in front of me. ''Thank you nothing, it's 5 dollars'' he put his hand in front of me like he was waiting for me to give him the 5 dollars and I pretended to put my hand in my pocket and when I pulled it away I took out my middle finger. And he and Toni chuckled while I smirked.

''You're always so sweet Coop'' Jughead said eating his pancakes. ''Only for you Jones'' I winked. ''You two would make a good couple'' Toni said with a smirk and Jughead and I choked. ''Was a joke, relax...'' Toni said shaking her head and we relaxed. 

''I'm going to brush my teeth and pick Archie'' I said as I finished washing the dishes. ''I accompany you, I'm going to wash them too'' Toni said and I rolled my eyes. Luckily Jughead told Toni to help him clean the kitchen so I had free access to vomit.

Once at the airport, nerves and emotion completely filled my body. When I saw a red-haired boy towards my tears they began to fall from my eyes. ''Betty Boop'' Archie said hugging me tight. ''Arch'' I said at the same time hugging him too. 

''I've missed you so much, little girl'' Archie said kissing my head. ''Me more'' I said without letting go and still crying.

After several minutes we finally broke up and Archie wiped my tears and he kissed me on the forehead. On the way to the car and on the trip home Archie was telling me how his flight had gone, which had not gone very well, because he had a child next to him who kept crying. I laughed with the anecdote.

''This is Toni as you already know and my roommate Jughead'' I said to Archie introducing him. ''So this is the New York version of Chuck Clayton'' Archie said shaking hands with Jughead. ''Well it's not as excruciating as him'' I giggled. 

''Wow thanks Betts, I will take that like a compliment'' Jughead said and a nice chill ran through my body upon hearing the nickname. ''You should'' I smiled and Archie looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I shook my head. 

''I have a boyfriend, remember?'' I whispered to Archie while I show him my room and he nodded. We both lay in bed hugging each other. ''I will never release you'' I said hugging him tighter and he laughed. 

''How are you doing?'' Archie asked worried and I automatically knew what he meant. ''I haven't been cutting myself for a week because Toni stays here to watch me since she found the blade by mistake. And regarding the other... As always, vomiting every time I eat, some days not eating anything...'' I said with a big sigh.

''How did she find the blade? You never neglect that'' Archie asked sad. ''Well... I had a pretty big mental breakdown and after cutting myself-'' I started saying and took a deep breath before continuing to speak. ''-I realized that it had gotten out of hand... so I fell to the ground, on my knees crying full of blood and nut, the usual. And after changing I did not remember the blade at all because until I entered the room with Toni I had not been there'' I finished tearing remembering that day.

Archie released me and looked me straight in the eye ''Why didn't you call me?'' he said serious. I sighed. ''Because Archie, you're not here anymore, you can't babysitter me all the time''.

''Let me see the cuts'' Archie told me firmly. I stood up and he sat on the edge of the bed. I started to take off my shirt and tossed it next to me. This was normal, whenever I went over the edge with the cuts Archie checked my scars, we were like siblings. He didn't see me any other way so this was not unusual for either of us. 

Archie put one hand on my hip while the other touched the almost invisible cuts on my stomach. ''Betts...'' sadness invaded his body to see what I had done to myself. ''The food is-'' Jughead said opening the door and closing it immediately upon seeing that he was shirtless in front of Archie.

''Fuck. Now I'm a slut'' I sighed putting my shirt on. Archie and I went to the kitchen. ''I'm so sorry I didn't know-'' Jughead started to say but I cut him off. ''It's not what it seems'' I sighed again. 

''What happened?'' Toni asked curious. ''Archie was checking my...'' I started to said, not really knowing what to say. ''Her tattoo, you know, the one in her stomach'' Archie immediately.

''You have a tattoo?'' Jughead and Toni said at the same time. ''Yeah Toni, my tattoo, remember?'' I said giving her a look and she understood what was happening.

''Aaaaah that tattoo!'' Toni said. ''Can I see it?'' Jughead asked. ''Nope, just close friends, sorry'' I said. And immediately I change the subject asking Archie what he want to do this afternoon.

 Since Archie was tired we decided to go to the Wyrm and introduce him to Fangs and Sweets. Trev also came with us. Archie and Trev have also been very good friends forever so almost all afternoon they were catching up. At night Jughead and Archie ordered a pizza for dinner but I said I was not hungry so I didn't eat anything. Archie didn't force me to eat because he knew it wasn't worth it. We were watching movies until it got pretty late and I went to bed. Archie stayed talking to Jughead and later joined me. We cuddle all the night, I was afraid all was a dream and Archie wasn't here in the morning.