T e n

Betty P.O.V

The next morning I woke up at 7:30 am to the sound of my alarm. I growled and opened my eyes to find the phone and turn off the alarm. After turning off the alarm I blinked a few times before realizing I wasn't in my room.

I rubbed my eyes and saw that I was lying on the sofa next to Jughead, who was sound asleep. I yawned and shook his leg that was on my side of the sofa, while his head was on the armrest. Jughead growled and said in a sleepy voice ''Just five minutes more''.

I got up from the sofa and went to the room to prepare the clothes. Today was my first day at Wyrm so I decided to wear torn black jeans and a Sum 41 T-shirt along with my black vans. After the shower and getting dressed, I put on the bandana and bracelets, put on makeup and tied my hair in a high ponytail.

I went out to the living room and Jughead was still sleeping on the couch. I tiptoed over to the couch and bent down to his ear and screamed ''WAKE UP!''.

Jughead fell off the couch in fright and i fell back from laughing. ''I'm going to fucking kill you Betty. Not funny'' Jughead said vexed but that made me laugh even more. 

''That makes you even more laugh, huh'' Jughead said with a evil smirk and a raised eyebrow, now standing up from the floor. He started to approaching me slowly  keeping the evil smirk. ''No, stop. Bad Juggie! Sit!'' I said giggling.

''Oh, know am I a dog?'' He said standing in front of me. ''Yep'' I said popping the p. ''You've asked for it'' Jughead said starting to tickle me. 

I was laughing asking him to stop when he moved his hands to my stomatch and I started to feel strong pain from the recent cuts. ''I said stop!'' I exclamed angry pushing him. He was confused because one minute I was laughing and the other I was angry.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal. ''Did I do something wrong?'' Jughead asked sitting next to me with other bowl of cereal. I shook my head without say anything, right now I wasn't in the mood to talk.

After breakfast I washed my bowl and spoon and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I got out of the bathroom and went to the living room, grabbed my purse and left. ''See you later Jughead'' I said closing the door behind me.

Once at the Wyrm I got behind the bar and waited for the customers to start arriving. The morning was quite calm, there were not many people. At 1:30 pm Trev came to the bar to wait until my shift was over and take me out to eat. 

We took takeout and ate at a table in a park at. ''Hey princess, I'm so sorry about yesterday. I really wanted to see the fireworks with you'' Trev said grabbing my hand and stroking it with his thumb. ''Don't worry babe, Jughead took me to see the fireworks so i didn't miss them'' I said playing with his hand.

''Jughead?'' Trev gulped. ''Are you jealous really Trevy?'' I said giving him love eyes and putting my hand in his cheek. ''No sweetie. I trust you. Do you trust me?'' Trev covered my face with his hands. ''Of course!'' I said and leaned down to kiss him. He kissed me back.

After a while he took me home. Cheryl and Veronica were going to come to my apartment at 5pm. I haven't seen them for a week and I really want to. And best of all, Archie is coming next weekend. 

When I got home the only thing I wanted to do was stick my fingers in and force myself to vomit, since at breakfast I didn't. I went to the shower and listened to the water in the shower so I snorted and went to my bed to wait for Jughead to come out of the bathroom.

20 minutes later I heard the door unlock, so I left my room and found Jughead naked with a towel tied around his waist. ''There is something called clothes, try putting them on'' I said as I covered my eyes with my hand. Jugheas just chuckled and went to his room. When he had his back to me walking towards his room I couldn't help it and I kept looking at him. ''Take a photo, it lasts longer'' Jughead turned and winked at me with a smirk. 

I went into the bathroom embarrassed. I didn't know why I had been staring him but I will not lie, he is very hot. But I can't think of him that way, I have a boyfriend I like and Jughead is my roommate, nothing good could come out of there.

I  knelt down in front of the vater and put my fingers in my mouth. It took me several attempts to vomit. Normally I always vomit after eating, so having spent almost 2 hours since I ate, it cost me more. When I finished I washed my hands and my mouth and went to the living room to wait for Cheryl and Veronica to arrive.

At 5 they knocked on the door and I got up to receive them. ''B!!'' Cheryl and Veronica exclamed at the same time. ''Veronica, Cheryl I missed you so much!'' I said hugging both. I invited them to come in and we sat on the couch.

''So tell us, who is your roommie and is he hot?'' Veronica asked with a smirk. ''His name is Jughead and I have a boyfriend like you know so I'm not answering that'' I replied. 

''Don't you think I'm hot? Agh, it offends me considering that when I got out of the shower you didn't take your eyes off me'' Jughead said from the kitchen. Veronica and Cheryl immediately turned to look at him and I was blushing. ''V!'' I exclamed when I saw Veronica standing up and walking towards him.

''Veronica Lodge but you can call me tonight'' she winked at him and she gave him her hand to shake it and Jughed shook it. Jughead was looking at Veronica like she was a sexy burger and a strange feeling ran through my body, like envy. No one had ever looked at me like that.

Cheryl went to introduce herself too. ''Cheryl Blossom aka Cheryl Bombshell'' and they shook their hands. ''Cheryl as Toni's Cheryl?'' Jughead asked and V and I looked each other confused while Cheryl blushed. ''The same'' Cheryl said with a shyly smile. 

''Omg Cher, you have a lot to tell us!'' Veronica said. ''Are you dating my cousin?'' I asked and a lot of questions by veronica and me filled the room. Questions like 'since when', 'where did you meet', 'how did you know each other'...

Cheryl answered all our questions. My cousin and Cheryl met each other last summer in the Whyte Wyrm and their are been talking to each other since then. A week ago Cheryl came to New York to met her and they went for a dates and know they are a couple. They wanted to keep it on secret until it was official.

''I'm so happy for you both Cher'' I said hugging her and V joined the hug. Jughead, being the jerk he always is, joined the hug too. ''Back off perv'' I said hitting his arm playfully. ''I think this was a group hug, my fault'' Jughead said chuckling and I rolled my eyes while Veronica and Cheryl chuckled with him.

''You're funny, I like you'' Cheryl said with a smile. ''Well, I change it because I have been with him for a week and I can't take it anymore'' I giggled. 

''Oh come on, don't complain you know you adore me'' Jughead whispered in my ear and I got a chill. ''You wish'' I said back with a smirk and he winked at me. Veronica and Cheryl were exchanging glances and I rolled my eyes.

The rest of the afternoon we were catching up and around 8pm Sweets, Fangs and Toni came to the apartment. I introduced Veronica to Fangs and Sweets and Toni introduced Cheryl to them and then Cheryl introduced Toni to Veronica.

They all seemed to get along with each other so everything was going great. We were watching movies until the pizza arrived. They were all eating pizza around the kitchen island. ''Why don't you eat anything B?'' Veronica asked. 

''Trev has fed me more than I should at mealtime so I'm not hungry'' I replied and they started to laugh. ''What?'' I asked without understanding what was happening. ''That sounds so bad ma'am'' Fangs said and I realized what they were laughing about.

''No in that aspect, you dirty minds..'' I said rolling my eyes. ''How innocent you are, so sweet my little elf'' Sweets said surrounding my arms with his.

After dinner everyone went home except for Toni, who stayed to sleep with me to keep an eye on me so I couldn't do anything. Which bothered me but I also liked to see how someone cared about me considering that Archie, my biggest support, was not here.