T w o

Betty P.O.V

I woke up at 7am, the interview was in 2 hours so I had plenty of time to prepare quietly. I got out of bed stretching and yawning, still pretty tired from the trip. I opened my closet and looked for a suitable outfit to wear. 

In the end I decided on high-waisted black jeans and a white button-down shirt with a black top underneath, so I could have a few buttons unbuttoned. I grabbed my underwear from a drawer and headed to the bathroom to shower.

I was taking a shower when suddenly the bathroom door opened, luckily through the curtains nothing is seen. ''Excuse me, do you know what intimacy is? I'm taking a shower!'' I exclamed seeing he didn't leave the bathroom.

''I know, but I was peeing a lot and it took a long time to get out'' Jughead said. I suddenly started hearing the sound of peeing, this must be a joke. 

He pulled the cistern and finally left. What was not funny is that the water started to come out cold, I growled in frustration. 

Approximately 5 minutes after I finished showering. I dried my body and wrapped the towel in my hair. I got dressed and went back to the room to do my makeup, nothing too excessive.

I went out to the kitchen to get some breakfast and surprisingly Jughead had made me breakfast too. ''It's just cereal but it's my way of asking for forgiveness for bothering you this morning'' Jughead said eating his bowl. 

''Thanks'' I said loud enough for him to hear me and he looked up at me and started to chuckle. ''What'' I said rolling my eyes. 

''Nothing, I didn't know that my new roommate was Professor Quirrell'' Jughead said still chuckling. ''Why are you comparing me with a fucking Harry Potter character?'' I looked at him confused and he looked at my towel that I had totally forgotten was still on.

I started to turn red with shame. ''I- I totally forgot that I still had the towel'' I said and he still chuckling.

I started eating cereals faster so I could get out of that uncomfortable situation as soon as possible. ''What happens that you were not fed at home? Go slowly woman'' Jughead said trying to joke. 

I didn't say anything and when I finished I washed my bowl and went to the bathroom. This time I made sure to lock the door. I turned on the sink faucet and knelt in front of the toilet. This was a bad habit that I had since I was 15, I usually didn't eat breakfast in the morning because my belly looks flatter, but I wasn't going to do that to Jughead who had made me breakfast.

I sighed a couple of times before putting my fingers in my mouth and vomiting. After that I pulled the chain, rinsed my mouth and washed my hands, and brushed my teeth. 

I took the opportunity to remove the towel from my hair and dry it. I tied it up in a high ponytail. I went to my room and got my purse. It was only half an hour until the interview so I decided to leave now.

I made my way to the garage and got in the car. I drove to the restaurant, parked and went inside. ''Are you here for the interview?'' a middle-aged woman asked me. 

''Yes, I'm Elizabeth'' I nodded with a smile. ''I am sorry to tell you that the position was filled last week, I am very sorry I did not warn you before'' the middle-aged woman said. 

''Oh, don't worry, it's okey'' I said faking a smile. I went to the car, I was destroyed in the inside. I just wanted to get home and let off steam.

Once I parked the car in the garage I went up to the house and went directly to the room. I shut myself up and started crying quietly in case Jughead was home.