F o u r

Jughead P.O.V

Betty agreed to watch an episode with me so she went to change into her pajamas, I was already in mine so I went to settle on the sofa with a bag of Doritos. When he came to the sofa he lay on the other end away from me what made me roll my eyes.

''Do you want?'' I said to Betty offering her the Doritos bag while watching the series concentrate. She just shook her head so I shrugged and mumbled "best for me" and she giggled what made me smirk.

''Definitely my favorite part of the episode was when they lock the guard in the portable restroom and enter in the chemical storage to rob'' Betty exclamed laughing. ''That was hilarious'' I replied laughing too. 

''I did not expect at all that Tuco hit his partner, that has been scary'' Betty said. ''Oh are you afraid? I can hug you if you want princess'' I said with a smirk. ''Ew no thanks'' Betty said faking disgust face. ''I know you want it'' I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

''Time to bed jerk'' Betty said getting up to the couch. ''No, no, no one more episode!'' I grabbed her arm. ''Nope, I said just one'' Betty said popping the p. ''But I'm not sleepy'' I growled like a kid.

''Not my fault'' she said releasing her arm from my hand. ''Ok then I will have to watch porn to entertain myself until I get sleepy'' I teased her. ''You can't be serious'' she said standing up in the kitchen on her way to her room and turned to me with raised eyebrows. 

''You choose'' I still teasing her and she growled returning to the couch. I smirked at her and play another episode.

I don't know why I wanted to continue watching the series with her. I was having a good time yes, but there was something about me that I didn't want Betty to leave yet. Maybe the fact that she spent all day with that idiot and tomorrow they are going to meet again and I wanted Betty to spend time with me for some strange reason.

When the episode ended we discussed it a bit and after that I turned off the TV and we both got up from the couch. I don't know why but I decided to take her on my shoulder like a bag of potatoes and take her to the door of her room.

''Aaaaah!! Put me down!'' she yelled laughing and I laughed too. Betty started hitting me on the back to let go and I put she down when we were in front of her door. ''We have no confidence why you did that!'' Betty exclamed crossing her arms.

''So let's get to know each other better'' I smirked. ''It's late and I'm tired'' she said serious. ''Not now, tomorrow or-'' I started saying but she interrupted me saying ''tomorrow I'm out all the day with Trev''.

I frowned upon hearing his name and she noticed that and rolled his eyes. ''Then in the night when you came back'' I proposed. ''I can't. I'm going to invite Trev to spend the night'' she said and I gulped.

''Are you kidding?'' I said a little annoyed. ''Maybe yes maybe not'' Betty said and I went to my room shaking my head in disapproval without said a word. ''Night Jug!'' I heard Betty exclamed while giggling and I shut the door.

I was just trying to get to know each other better considering that we are going to live together for the next 4 years. But no, she prefers to stay with that stupid Todd or Trev. I don't care what his name is.

I decided to write to my friends to see if tomorrow they wanted to come spend the day in my apartment.

🐍🐍Serpentssss🐍🐍

Me 11:34pm :

Tomorrow at my apartment?