9 - Cocky bastard

Start from the beginning

He looked at me surprised. That's what you get you fucking bitch. Did you think I was going to walk away. No, not me. Never.

In the corner of my eye I saw Ace looking at me. His expression was much like mine. Unknowing and cold. Lucious on the other hand was yet again wide eyed, however, this time it looked as if his eyes were going to pop out from his head.

I cracked my neck as I made my way down towards the ring. KC was right behind me, clearly she disapproved of what I was about to do. But I needed this. I loved the thrill and my rage needed an outlet and 'Pitbull' was the perfect candidate.

I smirked as I stepped into the ring. Blood stained the white floor and the air was ripe with the stench of sweat. Disgusting. 'Pitbull' grinned as his nostrils twitched in anticipation. I took off the hair band I had on my wrist and tied up my hair into a slick ponytail.

I was biding my time. Toying with 'Pitbull'. He breathed heavily through his nose as he showed a strong dislike for me. I smirked looking at the testosterone fulled wrestler in front of me. He was built like a sumo and his huge muscles were fake and there was no denying he was addicted to steroids. He was also not very clever and I wondered if his thick skull was occupied by a brain at all. I highly doubt it.

"Come on you fat shit, let's get this over with." I chuckled darkly as I stared at the man. My stare unnerved him as he stomped on the floor like a child. I grimaced internally as I noticed he only wore short trunks. It was incredibly tight on him and showed off his lack of balls.

'Pitbull' grunted as he took a few steps towards me. I didn't attempt to move. The announcer quickly intervened and stopped him. "Go on. Announce the fight." I said to him.

So he did. "Ferrari verses Pitbull!" He announced, making the room cheer wildly. "The rules ar-" I cut him off, grabbing the mic from him. I paced the ring. "No rules. We fight to the death." I smirked and tossed the mic to the side. I caught Ace's eye. He certainly looked amused.

"What say you, dog?" I teased 'Pitbull'. He gave a low growl. He was riled up and angry. And angry makes mistakes.

He nodded as he put his fists together. The leather arm bands he wore stopped proper circulation of blood to his hands not that he cared. I licked my lips and stretched my arms out in front of me.

I faced 'Pitbull'. My dress clung to my curves and my heels tapped against the ground. I'm going to enjoy annihilating this bitch dressed like a fucking model.

'Pitbull' made the first move, coming lumbering towards me. The ground shook at his every step. What did this fat shit eat? I made no attempt to move and only did so when he threw a punch at me.

I dodged his punches. He attempted to grab my legs but I was quicker and instead punched his side. A crack was heard as his rib quite possibly broke. I threw a punch and jabbed his neck. The air was knocked from him as he stepped back. I felt a drop falling down my cheek. Upon touching it with my hand, I saw that it was my blood.

My rage threatened to explode.

He threw another punch and this time I grabbed his fist with my hand. "Sweaty bitch." I muttered. I used his weight against him and tossed him to the ground, hard.

He choked as he struggled to get up. I pushed my heel to his neck. "I expected more from you. What a disappointment."

I slowly pushed my heel deep into his fat filled neck. He chocked on his blood as he grabbed for my leg. I pushed harder until I heard bones crack. His arms stopped flailing and he remained unblinking. His chest stopped heaving and blood pooled around his head.

I shook my foot out of the heel. Leaving the heel in his neck, I took off the other one. The whole place was quiet as they daren't know what to do.

Slow clapping filled the air and I turned to see who was doing so. It was Ace. Ace fucking Hernandez was clapping. He looked amused as he stood up beside Lucious.