Maldives part 2 (Story by G )

Start bij het begin

"Right but I wrapped up my work and postponed some meetings so we can go" she explained.

I wanted to divert my mind from what happened on phone earlier so I thought this idea would refresh my mind.

"But...." I said.

"No ifs and no buts Sara we suggest you to go" mom and Ibbu said in one time.

"Fine Kamya let's go" I said.

"That's like my girl! We will leave early on 11th and return by 14th of August. Is it okay?" Kamya said.

"Perfect!" I said.

After having some snacks Kamya left for doing the bookings and packing,etc.

🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️

KARTIK'S P.O.V :

I was obviously feeling bad for ruining my baby's mood but it was needed. Just then I received kamya's call.

Kartik: Haan kamya, did she agree?

Kamya: Sir tayaar hojaeyea ( Sir get ready ).

Kartik: I cannot tell you in words how much this means to me.

Kamya: I know Kartik and that's why I support. Now don't waste your time and start preparing.

Kartik: Yes. Bye Kamya, call you later.

As soon as she hung up I was dancing with excitement. I had literally taken the house by storm.

"Look pagaal ho Gaya hai kya? ( Koki have you gone mad? )" my mother asked in frustration.

"Bhai kya ho Gaya hai apko kuch batao toh sahi ( What has happened brother atleast say something )" Kiki asked

I calmed my nerves and made my mom, dad and Kiki sit in front of me and told them everything.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were planning to propose Sara in such a beautiful way koki?" Kiki asked.

" Yes koki this is wrong" mom and dad said adding fuel to the fire.

"Mom, dad, Kiki it was just that I didn't want to say it and Jinx it. So I decided that when Sara would agree to come to Maldives I would tell you and guess what- Kamya just called me to inform that Sara has agreed for Maldives trip." I said.

"It's great but now go do the preparations I want them to be perfect just as Sara" my dada said.

I blushed and went to my room.

The first thing that I had to do was book flight tickets so I booked a flight ticket to Maldives on 9th early in the morning so that I can reach there and do all the preparations before Sara and Kamya arrived.