25. Christmas special❄️⛄️

Jaz 'Pov'

We stay at the veterinarian a little longer and after saying thanks, we all go home.

We are all sitting in the living room minding our own business.

"Jay I've been thinking about what you've said and..., we can give it a try." I tell Jay smiling.

"Really?" Jay asks surprised.

"How do you know what I'm talking about?" I ask.

"Because I've been thinking about that the whole time, but you're serious?" He asks.

"Yeah I mean, we are soulmates after all." I say giggling.

"Wait wait I'm your big brother so you need to ask me first." Zach says seriously.

"You didn't ask me when you got hooked up with Punky now did you, so I don't need to ask you anything and it's my decision." I say annoyed.

"Wait you guys found your mates already?!" Our mom asks.

"Yeah, too bad you weren't around." I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm so happy for you guys" She says and she gets up to give us a hug.

She hugs Zach and I and we hug her back.

"Well I'm going to tell you guys a story, come and meet me in the living room in a couple of hours." Our mom tells us.

"Alright."

Jay and I go up to my room and Punky and Zach go to his.

"So Jaz you're really considering us?!"

"Yeah I am, stop asking or I'll change my mind." I said and smirked at him.

"I'll go get some clothes in Zach's room!"

"Alright I'm going to take a shower"

I take my shower and go into my closet and wear some comfy clothes.

I go into my room and see Jay laying on my bed with a body shirt and some sweat pants.

"Hey." I say blushing at his hotness.

"Hey baby" He says smiling.

"Come lay with me."

I get into bed with him and cuddle up to him.

"You know it's not so bad for my first time with a boyfriend." I say and smile at him.

"Well you're the first girl I really like." He says kissing my forehead.

"Kids come down we need to tell you guys the story." Mom calls from downstairs.

We get out of bed and go downstairs.

We all sit in the living room with hot cocoa, the fireplace on and there are stockings above the fireplace and of course we have a Christmas tree, it is the night before Christmas.

I sit on Jay's leg on the love chair and Punky on Zach's leg on the other love chair and mom and dad sit on the couch.

"Wauw mom when did you guys put all this off." I ask looking at all the decoration.

"Oww just now." She says.

"Well let's start."

"Alright Jay your dad was also a wolf-"

"What do you mean was?!" He asks confused.

"Ohh you don't know, he died when you guys were kidnapped, the rogues went to your house first and attacked and he just bled to death there, and after that the rogues attacked here at home." My mom says with a sad glint in her eyes.