18. Family

Jaz 'Pov'

After I finish talking to Punky I go straight to my brothers room to tease him about his mark.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"Hey Zach, I just spoke to Punky."

"And? What did she tell you?" He asks nervously.

"Not much, just that you guys mated and what that means and that you have a mark of two wolves kissing." I rush out.

I look him in his eyes and see his discomfort.

I start laughing really hard.

His face turns super red, so to make things worst I squeeze his cheeks while talking baby talk.

"Stop Jaz it's not funny, when you mate we'll see what your mark looks like, I bet it'll look worse." He says in a childish voice, slapping my hands away and sticking his tongue out like a 4 year old.

I flinch at the mentioning of mate and remember the talk me and Jay had yesterday.

"Jaz are you okay, your face, it's kinda pale?" Zach asks concerned.

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm fine."

"It sure doesn't look like it."

"Yeah yeah okay, I'll see you later." I say and run out of the room.

I go inside my room and turn my speakers on full blast blasting 'All about that bass' by Meghan Trainor.

I pick up my phone and text Melissa to come over.

After a couple of minutes my doorbell rings and I go downstairs to open the door.

"Hey, Mel you're fast."

"Yeah, I was in the neighborhood."

"Okay, come on in I need to talk to you."

We go upstairs into my room and sit on my bed.

"Well there's something I haven't been really honest to you about, where I was when I wasn't here."

"Okay....."

"Well I kinda was attacked by..."

"Yeah yeah, we know a mafia group attacked you guys because something about your dad."

"What?, what are you talking about..." I stammer.

"Uhmm your mom didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what Mel, TELL ME WHAT!!"

"It's not my job to tell you, ask your mom when she comes back from Curaçao, she went there to talk to your dad."

"Mel just leave me right now, I just want to be alone."

"Jaz I'm so sorry."

"LEAVE, now"

She leaves and I break down in tears.

"Jaz, are you okay." I hear Punky ask.

"Yess just leave me alone for now, I just need to be alone, and don't even think about telling Zach about this."

She leaves but I know she is going to tell Zach about this, it's the mate thing they can't keep secrets from each other.

I wait for Zach to come and comfort me.

"Hey sis, are you okay, can I come in?"

I just sniffle my nose and don't say anything.

I feel my bed dip on my right and feel my brothers hand on my back rubbing circles.

After a couple of minutes of him comforting me I stop bawling my eyes out and I sit up straight.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"Well I was going to tell Melissa what really happened to us, but she told me something about mom saying that it was something with dad and mafia business."

"But dad is dead."

"That's what I thought to but seems like mom has been lying to us."

Dun dun dun dun Hii sorry for the cliffhanger what do you guys think is going to happen next what really happened to their dad??!!

And this chapter is dedicated to my annoying little sister that I really love tho ChrisChrisXAnime you're welcome sis!!😘😘

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW