12. Figuring out

Jaz 'Pov'

"Hi Luna are you feeling alright?" Doctor asks.

"For the hundredth time I'm fine, but where's my brother and his friend?" I ask.

"They are fine, they're in other rooms." He says.

"Okay and which room is that so I can go and beat their asses for playing this joke on me." I say trying to get up.

"Uhmm they're just across the hall." He says rushing up to me to help me up.

"Okay thanks." I say slapping his hands away.

I get up by myself and go across the hall to where the doctor pointed earlier to where they are.

I get to the door where he said my brother is staying and open the door.

My brothers is lying unconscious on the hospital bed.

I go and sit next to him on the chair next to his bed.

'This doesn't seem like a game' I think to myself.

I walk out and go into the room where Jay is staying.

When I walk in he is awake and he tries getting up when he see me so I go and sit next to him on the chair next to his bed.

"Hey Jaz are you feeling alright?" Jay asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, but it is not funny what you guys are doing tho." I say scowling at him.

"What are you talking about?" He asks confused.

"All this, it isn't funny I was freaking out, don't do it again." I say.

"Jaz this isn't a joke, it's real, I'm kinda freaking out too." He says.

"Wha-a-a-a-at this is real?" I stutter.

"Yess, but relax it's going to be okay." He says.

"So that means we're really werewolves?" I ask scared out of my mind.

"I don't know that for sure but..." He trails off.

But before he can finish his sentence we hear screaming.....

Comment

Vote

Follow

Sorry for the wait but I was kinda busy being in the hospital and all but I'm back soo thanks for the wait don't get mad I'm so sorry and I was kinda out of inspiration for a while so I went and read a couple off books and I'm back but I don't like it that much, the first chapter that wattpad deleted was better I'm sorry guys.

Byeez