46. Another round

Hii guys the chapter before this one has mature content and wattpad made it private I guess so you need to follow me if you want to read it thnq. It's totally worth it.

Jaz 'Pov'

"Mmm mmm."

I open my eyes and come face to face with my one and only love.

"What are you doing?" I ask smiling.

"Well you'll figure it out soon." He says pecking me.

"What are you.....ahhh." I moan.

"Omg Jay that feels so good but no it's early and I had enough yesterday and I really appreciated it." I say pecking him and pushing him off of me.

I get up and pull on my panties before I pull it fully up Jay slaps my butt.

I glare at him and get a big shirt from his closet.

He gets up and wears some sweatpants and carries me downstairs

"Jay you know I can walk right?"

"Yes I know babe, but I like carrying you." He says biting my mark.

"Ahh." I moan.

"Jay OMG don't, my brother." I say while he sets me down on the kitchen island table.

"What, your brother might see?" My brother says while walking in.

I jump off the table embarrassed.

"Zach..."

"Hey baby sis, or should I say I don't know I didn't have time to think about that because I COULD'NT FUCKING SLEEP because of your loud moans." Zach says tired.

"Ohmygod Zach I am so sorry." I say really embarrassed.

Zach walks up to Jay and looks him in the eyes intensively.

Jay just keeps starring at Zach right back in the eyes.

Punky walks in and sighs.

"What, Zach is making a fuss about your screaming OMG JAY OMG JAY DON'T STOP PLEASE." Punky says mocking me.

I burry my face in my hands embarrassed.

Punky laughs and grabs Zach's arm and drags him out of the room.

I sit on the table and am red as a tomato.

Jay comes next to me and side hugs me.

I burry my face into his chest.

"Babe it's okay I know you're embarrassed, but did you regret it?" He says nibbling at my ear.

I blush and giggle.

"No I didn't and I don't." I say kissing him.

He puts some fruit in a bowl for me and feeds me it.

When he feeds me the cherries I blush really bad.

"What babe, does these remind you of something?" He says popping one in his mouth and smirking.

"Jaaay stop it." I say getting up and grabbing some water.

He laughs and finishes the fruit.

We walk into the living room and sit across from Zach and Punky.

Zach looks at me and he looks disappointed.

"Okay Zach I'm done I'm sick of you treating us like shit, yes I made out with Jay yesterday and it felt amazing I loved every second off it, he fingered me and ate me out and I l.o.v.e.d it." I say yelling at Zach.

They all stare at me with open mouth.

I scream and go outside.

I hear them talking inside, then I hear the door open.

"Jay I know you mean well, but I'm not in the mood." I say turning around.

My eyes widened then I roll my eyes.

"Oh it's you, what do you want?"

"What, you were expecting Jay to come and pleasure you?" He says annoyed.

"Yes actually I was, you know what, where the hell is he?" I yell passing by him.

He stops me and sighs.

"Jaz I'm sorry."

"You're what?" I ask kind of surprised.

"I'm sorry that I've been acting like an ass again, I still see you ass my little baby sister and I can't lose you and I'm scared that someone might hurt you." He says walking past me and sits on the lawn.

"I know but he doesn't hurt me, he's caring and sweet and sensual with me and did I say a good with his tongue OMG that guy has it all." I say and then my face turns beet red.

He growls but relaxes.

"I'm sorry about that." I say chuckling.

"Okay it'll take a while to get the sounds of you screaming and moaning and the pictures of him fingering you out of my head." He says annoyed.

"I am really sorry about the other night, I didn't know I was that loud." I say embarrassed.

"Well it's really weird hearing my sister moaning and screaming my best friends name." He says looking discussed.

He side hugs me and I lean into him.

He sniffs me.

"Omg Jaz, you should take a shower." He says.

"Why we already took one yesterday after....you know." I say.

"Well you still smell like sex so...uhm yea." He says chuckling.

I laugh.

"What about you and Punky?" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Uhm well since you've asked, we did a lot of kinky stuff." He says chuckling.

I laugh and peck him on his cheek.

Hiza guys another chapter yes I'm on a role again enjooyy.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW