64. The behinning

"We don't even know if she's his sister yet." I tell Kaycee. I look at Jay and he has this look in his eyes like when he walked in. I sigh an role my eyes.

"She is your sister isn't she." I say. He nods and looks at Nadine. "Hey." He says chuckling. "Hi." She answers back. He opens up his arms and she runs into his arms. I step aside and let them have their moment.

After a while they pull away of each other. Her eyes are filled with tears and he is smiling brightly. "I can't believe it's really you." He whispers to her. "I've missed you." She says. "I've missed you too." He replies.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" Jay asks her. "That's a story for another day." She says smiling. She looks over at me and smiles "I know I've been a handful these days but thank you for everything and I'm sorry." She tells me. I smile at her "it's fine."

"I'll go outside to the kids." I tell Jay and I walk outside to where the kids are playing. I sit in the grass and just watch them running around. I smile to myself "this is how far we've come." I tell myself.

I take a look inside and see Jay and Nadine hugging and crying and talking. I just lay back and close my eyes. "Hey." I hear someone say next to me. "What do you want?" I say slightly annoyed. "I'm scared, that is why I've been acting like this." Kaycee says. "Scared of what?" I ask opening my eyes. "Scared of the bond between me and Nadine, it is really strong and as you can see I am an ass." He says chuckling.

"It's just I see you and your soulmate and it's just so loving and wonderful, I'm scared I won't be enough for her." He continues. "Believe me you will, you're her soulmate you'll be more than enough for her, you'll fulfill her in every way." I tell him with this glisten in my eyes.

He nods his head and lays down next to me. At that moment Jay and Nadine come out of the house sitting next to us. "Nad I've got something to ask you." Kaycee says sitting up. "I know I haven't been acting like someone you deserve, but I hope to make up to you for all the bad moments with these good ones approaching starting with.... Will you marry me?"

Her eyes are already teared up while she nods rapidly. She jumps into his arms and hugs him.

*****

After all the children went home we all went inside and closed up the house. "I'm gonna get them ready for bed." I tell Jay and go upstairs with the kids.

While I'm kissing them goodnight Jay walks up to the doorway. "Are you ready to go to bed?" He asks. I look up at him and nod.

We walk hand in hand back to our room. I open the door and there are candles lit in the room with sunflowers on the bed. I can see a part of the bathroom and I see that the tub is filled with water and rose pedals.

I look up at Jay and he just smiles. "What's this?" I ask him. "Just an I appreciate you night." He says and closes the door behind us. I close my eyes and smile. He turns me to him and hugs me. I hug him back. "Thank you Jayden."

That night we enjoyed each other's company to the fullest.

Guys I've been prolonging and writing this book for years.this is where it ends. I want to start working on other books. It was an honor to write to whoever's still here it is coming. Thank you!