48. Exhaustion

Jaz 'Pov'

I am sitting with my head in my hands on the ground by the bed.

My eyes are droopy and I am wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

Jay is sitting next to me, probably as tired as me or more.

The clock shows 6:00 am.

"Wèèèèèè."

"Ahhh." I grunt and get up to go see what's wrong with the babies for the 14th time tonight.

It's been 3 weeks since the babies were born and we haven't sleep for more than 2 hours per day.

I change Brad's diaper and go back to my room.

We just sit there exhausted trying to sleep sitting there on the ground.

"Hello hello hello." Punky says, coming in all happy and jumpy.

"Punky how can you be that energetic, and please keep it down the kids are finally sleeping again."

"How can't you, it's the ceremony day."

"Ceremony what?" I say looking up at her with my eyes half closed.

"Ceremony....you know, you're going to officially be the King and Queen and also Alpha and Luna." She says looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhm well that, well we can't really, we'll probably fall asleep during that thing."

"That's why it's your day free, sleep and shop and eat and relax so you'll be ready for midnight." She says smiling.

"Ohh that sounds great, but oh wait we have babies to take care of." I say in a duh tone.

"That's why we'll watch them for you."

"You and my brother are going to look after my babies?" I say not trusting that at all.

Because the last time they watched after the babies, the whole house was destroyed.

Ohh yeah didn't I tell you, our babies also have powers.

"Relax, just trust us."

I start laughing really hard and then my laughter died down when I realize I was the only one laughing.

"Oh wait you're serious?" I ask looking at her with wide eye.

"Yes Jaz." She says annoyed.

"Fine." I say getting up and running out of the room.

"Good luck." I yell.

Jay runs out after me and we leave our babies with Punky and Zach.

"So what do you wanna do baby?" Jay says wrapping his arms around me.

"Well first, I wanna take a shower." I say laughing.

"Let me join you." He says carrying me bridal style.

"No Jay." I say pushing him so I could get out of his grasp.

"Why not, it's not like I haven't seen all that before." He says smirking.

I frown and run into the bathroom.

I hear him sigh outside and walk away.

I look into the mirror and my face was a mess, all puffy and baggy.

I strip out of my clothes and stood in front of the mirror staring at my body.

Since I got the babies my body in' the way it was before, so I am worried Jay wouldn't like me anymore, that's why I didn't want him to join me in the shower.