63. Play date

I wake up with my hair all messy and in my face. I look up and find jay staring at me. "Good morning." I mumble. "Morning beautiful." He answers back. I link my hands with his and peck his lips.

"Last night was amazing." He whispers into my lips. I deepen the kiss and bite his lip. "You like biting my lip, don't you?" He says into the kiss. "Yea." I whisper back smiling into the kiss.

I unlink my hands from his and brush them through his hair deepening the kiss even more. "Wanna go another round." He moans. "I don't think I can." I whisper back. "I think you do." He says flipping us over with him on top now.

He slowly slides back in me and I moan. He starts thrusting again. "I don't think I can do this again." I say moaning and holding on to his back. He starts going faster and I dig my nails into his back. I bit my lips while he cums in me and I burst right after him.

My legs cling around his body while he gets up. "I don't want to get up." I tell him sitting on his lap with my hips straddling him. "We have to." He says pecking me. "Mhm." I murmur against his lips.

He chuckles and pulls back. I put my hands into his hair and pull him back." No no no, please." I say jumping a little. He grunts "Don't do that." I feel him getting hard under me again. "How is that even possible Jay?" I say giggling.

"It's your fault babe, all yours." He says chuckling. "We need to check on the kids." He says putting a piece of my hair away. I fall back on the bed with my legs still locked to him.

"Can I stay here a little more and you'll come and check up on me later?" I ask him. He nods and gets up and walks to the bathroom. I groan and turn around in the bed. I grab the blanket and drape it over me. My eyes starts closing and soon I drift off to sleep.

I wake up finding Jay sitting in the bed next to me. "What?" I ask still exhausted. "Nothing, it's just I'll have to go to Nadine's father and find answers." He tells me while caressing my face. I close my eyes. I turn around and I feel a pain in my chest. I silently gasp.

"Hey stop that." He says laying in bed cuddling my back. "Don't do that Jasmine." He whispers in my ear. He kisses my cheek and gets up. He walks out of the room leaving me behind. I close my eyes for a moment and then I wake up and walk to the bathroom cleaning up.

After I'm done there I go to my closet putting on some sweatpants and a bralette. I comb my hair and walk downstairs after that. I walk into the kitchen and grab a yogurt from the fridge. I sit at the bar table and start eating my yogurt. "Hi sis." My brother says walking into the kitchen. "Mhm." I say with the spoon in my mouth.

"How did you sleep?" He asks. I nod lightly. The other guy from yesterday walks in saying "What he means is, how did the sex go cause you are really loud damn girl." I take the spoon out of my mouth and look at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding me, you're in my f*cking house and you want to tell me that I was loud?" I say dunking the spoon in my yogurt.

"No don't worry princess, I kind of liked it." He says winking at me. "Oh yes Jay faster faster faster." He says mimicking my voice. I get mad and use my wind powers on him and he goes flying across the room hitting his back in the wall.

He rubs his head and gets up. He runs up to me and throw a punch. I effortlessly duck his punch. I twist his arm behind his back and pin him to the table. I slowly approach his ear. "Don't mess with me okay, I don't know who the f*ck you are but I don't like you and believe me I could kill you at any moment." I whisper in his ear.