47. Here they come

Jaz 'Pov'

"PUSH, PUSH BABY PUSH." He tells me while I squeeze his hand.

His hand is really blue from me squeezing it.

I push and something pops.

"Okay miss that was one, two more to go." The doctor says.

"AAAAHHH." I scream.

*flashback*

"Good morning beautiful." Jay says kissing my forehead.

"Today's the day."

"The day for what?" I say still sleepy and I turn around to face him.

"For delivery."

"What, pizza delivery?" I say opening my eyes looking confused at him.

"Well if you call babies pizza...then yea, pizza delivery." Jay says chuckling.

I laugh and peck his lips.

I rub my belly that was now very and I mean very very big.

I try getting up but the belly was not helping me with that.

Jay laughs and helps me up.

"It's like yesterday we were, ya know I was pleasuring you." He says chuckling.

"Well it wasn't yesterday, but 4 days ago."

"And how in the hell did your belly get so big?"

"Remember....werewolves." I say giggling.

He carries me to the bathroom and helps me get cleaned up and other stuff.

He puts my clothes on me and carries me downstairs.

"Hey sis, how are my nieces or nephews or both doing?" Zach asks passing us by.

"They're great, just wonderful and I'm awesome as well." I say in a sarcastic tone.

We could've known what the gender were but we wanted it to be a surprise so we don't know it of course.

He lays me down on the couch and brings me some fresh fruit with oatmeal.

He feeds me like a little baby.

"Babe I'm going to run some errands with Punky for the babies so uhm please don't have them before I get here." He says kissing me.

"Alright, you have the list I gave you right?"

"Yes Jasmine I have the list." Punky says walking in.

I laugh at her and turn on the tv.

Since it's been awhile since my mom and dad moved out we modified the house a little....a lot.

We made everything voice activated and we made a big nursery next to our room for the kids, it's white.

And now my fiancé and my best friend are going to buy the cribs, diapers, toys and everything else that are on the list.

"Zach."

"Yes your majesty?" He says walking in.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Can you get me the book."

He goes upstairs into my room and grabs the 'How to be a mother' book.

I've already read it 10 times but I want to be sure for when these babies come.

"Jaz ohmygod can you please stop, you're going to be a great mother." He says kissing my forehead.