38. Surprise

Jaz 'Pov'

Beep beep beep beep.

"You think she's going to wake up?" I hear Punky's voice whisper.

"She's a strong girl, she'll wake up and she can't do this to us either." I hear Zach say.

But his voice is weak like he hasn't had any sleep or anything.

I hear the door open.

"She's going to be fine, but there's something weird in her blood system and more stuff to talk about, let's talk outside." A voice I don't recognize says.

I hear the door open and close again.

I open up my eyes and I am in an hospital room.

I am connected to different machines.

I hear whispering outside the door and then the door opens and they all walk in again.

"Hey hey Jaz you feeling alright?" Punky says rushing up to me.

I try speaking but nothing comes out.

My throat is closed.

I try getting up.

"You shouldn't do that." The doctor says.

Punky pushes me back on the bed.

I groan.

All this time Zach is standing in the corner looking at me, not believing that I am there.

His eyes are bloodshot red and he has bags under his eyes.

Punky gives me a glass with water and I put it to my mouth and gulp it all down.

She takes the glass from me and sets it down on the table next to me.

"Zach.." I say.

He turns around and walks out of the room.

"Don't worry about him, he's just on edge." Punky says to me.

"Why?" I whisper.

"Well you kinda....wait I mean you broke your back, you lost a lot and I mean A LOT of blood and we're all surprised you're still alive." She explains to me.

I gasp in surprise and try to register everything into my brain.

"Jay..." I whisper.

"Uhmm....well he has been a mess since....well you know the accident happened, he hasn't come out of hid room he has been working his butt off, he's been beating himself up about what happened to you." Punky explains.

I look at her in disbelief.

"How long have I been gone?" I ask my voice hoarse.

"One month Jaz one month." She tells me.

I gasp.

"When can I leave?" I ask after I clear my throat.

"Well your back is still healing, it actually healed pretty fast because normal people averagely takes 5 months or so, but uhm well I have to tell you something.....alone." The doctor says looking at Punky.

Punky nods and leaves.

"Uhm well Jaz, your well how do I say this, you're pregnant." The doctor says.

"What?" I yell shocked.

"Yeah you've been for 2 months now, but there's something strange I can't quite figure out, it's like the babies are really big for 2 months babies." The doctor explains.

My eyes widen.

"B-b-b-aa-a-a-bb-i-iee-s?" I ask stuttering.

"Yeah babies, you're having triplets and they're gonna be a handful I can tell you that." The doctor says.

Hello guys aren't you proud of me I updated again yippie kayeey.
I hope you love it and I know I know a triplet what am I crazy? Uhhmm yes I am*wink wink*.

JAZ: "Hey what have you done, you gave me triplets and they're supernaturals are you trying to kill me bitch."

ME: "Hii Jaz you okay I'm sorry I broke your back bone.....oops?"

JAZ: "You bitch." and she starts running behind me.

ME: "Ahhhh bye guys I'll see you guys in the next chapter......if I survive..."

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW