39. Dissapointed

Jaz 'Pov'

"Thank you doctor, for everything." I say as I am wheeled chair out of there by Punky.

"You're welcome Jaz, call me whenever you need something." The doctor says waving at me.

Punky pushes me in the wheelchair to the car.

She helps me get in and gets in herself after that.

She starts up the car and we drive in silence.

After a couple of minutes I break the silence.

"Uhhm Punky, you think Jay will be happy to see me?" I ask chewing on my bottom lip.

"Of course he will." She says smiling at me.

"But Zach wasn't happy to see me." I say tears streaming down my face.

"Hey hey sh, Jaz it's okay, he was just emotional." Punky says trying to console me.

I bury my face in my hand and start crying.

"Jaz don't cry please, you're still alive aren't you, everything's going to be okay." She tells me.

But I just keep crying.

"Does he know I woke up?" I ask through sniffles.

"No we didn't tell him yet." She says.

I just nod and stare out the window.

"We're here." Punky whispers.

I snap out of my daze and open the door, get out of the car with my thingy to help me walk.

We walk up to the front door and I just keep staring at the door.

"Come on Jaz, let's go." Punky says opening the door and dragging me inside.

We walk in and stop in the hallway.

"Hello.....is anybody home?" Punky yells.

Everything was silent.....too silent.

We walk upstairs check the rooms, but no one is there.

I walk into Jay's office but he isn't there either.

"Punky where are they?" I start crying.

She bursts into the office and I am crumbled down on the floor.

"Hey hey Jaz, it's gonna be okay." Punky says putting her arm around my shoulders.

She helps me up and we go up to my room.

She lays me on the bed and put the blankets over me.

"Rest Jaz, you need the sleep and when you wake up everything will be okay." She says kissing my forehead.

HIII GUYS I GOT A NEW PHONE THE OLD ONE BROKE NOT YAY BUT YAY BC I GOT A NEW ONE SO I CAN WRITE AGAIN.

AND DON'T WORRY THEY'RE ALL OKAY.

NOTHING HAPPENED TO THE BOYS DO NOT WORRY GUYS.

LOVE YOU GUYS THIS IS JUST A FILLER UP THE NEXT CHAP WILL BE THE BOMB.

DID YOU CHECK OUT MY NEW VID ON THE YOUTUBE IF YOU DID NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE JK CHECK MY CHANNEL OUT.

XOXO
SYLVIE GIRL

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW