S2 Ch. 2 Darkness Rising

Start from the beginning

You then start to hear Rias and Asia arguing over something, but you couldn't tell what.

(Yn): Sorry. I'll be right back. He says with a calm smile.

Rio nods and let's you go see what's going on. You walk over to Issei's room and open the door to see Rias and Asia almost naked and fighting over who should sleep with Issei.

You immediately close the door again and you hear them stop fighting.

(Yn): Oooookay. I did not need to see that. He says with a startled look.

You walk back to the room and see Rio in her pajamas.

Rio: What were they fighting about? She asks with a neutral look.

You shake a little as that image has been burned into your mind.

(Yn): Trust me, you don't wanna know. He says with a startled look.

Rio: Well, now I want to know even more. She says with a intrigued look.

(Yn): Well, I'm not gonna tell you, but if you want to be scarred for life, go to Issei's room. He says with a startled look.

You were kidding, but Rio didn't get that.

Rio: Okay. She says with a neutral look.

She starts to walk out of the room to go see what it was, but you stop her.

(Yn): I wasn't being serious! He says with a concerned look

Rio: Don't worry, I wasn't gonna do it. I just wanted to see how you would react. She said with a smirk.

She giggled a little, but you weren't amused.

(Yn): Not funny. He said with an unamused look.

She laughed again and then the two of you got in bed to go to sleep.

It soon started to thunder outside and Rio was scared, but you kept her calm by staying close to her. You kissed her on her cheek then went to sleep.

Meanwhile, back at the church where Raynare did her ritual, two people had arrived there and seen the destruction of Issei's and Raynare's fight.

They were wearing white cloaks and one of them had a sword on her back.

???: I'd say that "udder ruin" describes it. She says with a neutral tone.

??? 2: Rumor has it that there was a disturbance here recently, caused ny a fallen angel and a devil. She says with a neutral tone.

???: It's getting late. And you are certain this is it? We're supposed to be meeting him here, correct? She says with a neutral look.

??? 2: Like I would be wrong? Plus, I used to live here in the city with my parents. Give me a little credit, okay? She says with a smile.

She then holds up the same photo that Issei had, showing that she was the other kid.

Meanwhile, with Kiba walking through the streets in the rain.

He was thinking about what you said to him about being worried before he left.

Kiba: I'm sorry, (Yn). But this is something that I have to do on my own. I don't deserve friends like you. Not yet. He says with a serious look.

He then sees a priest running out into the street and he is in a state of panic.

Priest: Please! Help me! He says with a terrified look.