Oh, Lily Would Love Him

Melanie and I parted ways.

What's my next class ,I opened my bag and took out my schedule.

"Let's see.... I have A.P English and then lunch, great"

As I walked towards the classroom I passed by a door with a sign that read 'Art Room'.

Ohhhhhhhh! how could I resist . Especially after Grandma Williams said that the Art Department was brilliant and she knew good art.

I opened the door and quietly entered closing the door behind me.I know I shouldn't be sneaking around on my first day here.

I scoffed at my own  conscience for a moment ,has she even met Jamie Buchanan.

I walked towards one particular canvas , one that seemed familiar in the midst of all the other strangers.

It was that painting in the Williams house I had been staring at for weeks. I took a step towards the painting to get a closer look. I noticed a signature on the right side of the canvas ,on the bottom.

It was signed with paint, I squinted my eyes to read the writing .

Noah Williams 

My window buddy was Noah Williams!

Melanie said his house was close to mine,this is way closer than I expected.

The fact that his  painting  is  here means that he probably  goes to this school.

My sudden realisation was interrupted by the sound of a door closing ,I quickly  turned my head towards the main door which I had used ,but it remained stationary.

Am I hearing things now?

Have I finally cracked? also did I bring my M &M's with me?

"Sorry , I didn't mean to startle you but do I know you ?" a not too deep voice asked

I snapped my head in the opposite direction, there's a teacher's office inside the Art Room!

That' probably where the noise came from.

I knew I wasn't crazy

"Hi I'm Jamie, I'm new here " I replied slightly embarrassed

"Hello , I'm Cedric. I teach art .So do you plan on taking art as a subject?  Because if you do, you might want to hurry  . The art class seems to be quite popular "he said with a smile.

I think I know why

Cedric was probably in his late 20s-early 30s .

He was tall with toned muscles,brown shoulder length hair and a British accent .

He was wearing a formal jacket with a T-shirt inside.Good fashion sense too ,he just keeps getting better and better.

Oh, Lily would love him. She  could never even consider a student- teacher relationship as an option back at my old school. The youngest teacher there was 40 .

 I wonder if it was the art lessons  that were  attracting the students or the hot teacher.

"No , actually my neighbours told me that the school has an amazing art department so I came to see for myself . The painter of this particular piece is actually my neighbour's grandson " I replied with a small smile.

It's definitely the teacher, he could be a male model.

"You know Noah, that's great could you give this bag to him. He doesn't have a class today and I can't leave this room unguarded "he said handing me a small blue bag and turning me around .Pushing me out of the room by my shoulders.

"Wait I don't really know" I try to reason with him

"It was nice meeting you Jamie,Noah's probably in the Natatorium (indoor pool)".

He kicked me out of his class room .

I'm starting to like Cedric lesser and lesser.

I mean he was hot and all, but pushing his errands onto me .

That's a big no no.

Great now I have to find the pool now.

I better hurry or I'm going to be late for A.P English.

Guess I'm going to meet my window buddy sooner than I thought.

END OF CHAPTER 8

Will Lily ever get the hot teacher she desires?

Will Jamie be able to find Noah?

Is Noah hot?

And where the hell is that angel?

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

Also VOTE and COMMENT.