Chapter Five

Edwards POV

Edwards POV

I arrived at the club with Alice and Jasper. We all went in when the familiar stench of alcohol and sweat hit me. It was so strong that it made me want to throw up, but with all the disgusting scents around, there was a particular scent that stood out.

It smelled like vanilla and strawberry. It was the most intoxicating scent I had ever smelt. My mind was screaming "mate" and telling me to find the source of that scent. I told Alice and jasper, and they just smiled.

"Why do you think I dragged you here with us? I saw the vision yesterday," Alice said, giggling.

"So that's why you have been reciting poems on your minds....."

"Yep now go."

"Thanks Alice," I hugged her and went further into the club to search for my mate.

I went to the bar and saw a girl who smelled like my mate, but with closer inspection shook my head when I realized she wasn't the one. She probably smelled like my mate because she touched or made contact with my mate.

I continued walking; the scent lead me up the stairs, and that's when I heard shouting. It was silent for a second before the screaming started again. I followed my mate's scent and found myself in front of a restroom.

Immediately, I opened the door and was met with a terrible sight.

Someone was trying to force themselves on my mate. I immediately knew that this person was my mate from his scent.

We made eye contact, and I felt myself hiss, "MINE".

That's when my mate fainted. The guy who was trying to take advantage of my mate was so shocked he let my mate fall on the floor.

I started walking forward, and with each step I took, the rapist took one backwards till his back hit the sink. By now my pupils had completely diluted, and my eyes were completely black.

"What are you doing, man? Why did you come in here?" the raper's voice laced with fear.

I punched him on the face and heard the sound of bones breaking. Blood began oozing out of his nose.

"What the fuck man?" the rapist shouted, holding his nose.

"How dare you touch him?" I shouted. "How dare you touch what is mine?"

I kicked his crotch. I hissed and sniffed the air as blood filled the air. My fangs began to elongate, and I grabbed his neck. Normally, I had great control over my bloodlust, but I felt like drinking him dry because he hurt my mate.

I bent towards his neck to sink my fangs in when Jasper and Alice busted into the restroom. Jasper held me down before I could do anything else and started releasing calming waves.

Alice dragged the rapist out of the room as I tried to calm my mind. When I calmed down, I walked to my mate and picked him up bridal style.

"Jasper, I'm taking him home to care of him," I told Jasper.

"Okay," he nodded, rummaging through his pockets. "Here's the car keys. Alice and I will run home."

I took the keys and exited the club with my mate. I placed him on the back seat of the car and started driving. When I reached home, I took him to Alice's room and placed him on the bed.

I didn't have a bed in my room, since I don't sleep but Alice got a bed when she found her mate. Since I found my mate, I suppose I needed a bed now for his comfort.

I removed his clothes and left him in his boxers only before placing the covers over him.

Heading to the bathroom, I took a towel and wet it. I used it to clean the sweat off my mate's face as I lied down next to him. I examined my mate's beauty, and his heartbeat that sounded like music to my ears.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Woohooo!

Edward has finally found his mate.