Chapter two

Zelia's POV

Zelia's POV

Today is Saturday, and I have no plans. I was stuck at home, bored outta my mind when an idea struck me.

Jacob. I could visit Jacob at his house and maybe, just maybe, I could drag him to the club later at night.

Perfect. I dressed into my clothes, put an outfit in my bag, and drove to Jacob's house.

When I arrive, I rush straight to the doorbell and ring it. Nobody answered.

Oh well, he might be sleeping. I ring the doorbell two more times when the door flew open, and I was met with a shocked Jacob.

Why is he so shocked? I hugged him and said, "What? You've never seen a girl as beautiful as me before?"

Jacob's POV

Her words brought me out of my daze. "Aren't you suppose to be at school?" I asked her.

"Well hello to you too, Jacob, and why would i be at school on a Saturday!?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

"So today is Saturday?" I asked her.

"Yes dummy....now can I come in?"

"Uhm, sorry come in" I said, stepping aside so that she can enter through the doorstep. 

Since when does she need me to invite her in?

She walks in and heads straight to my room; I follow her and sat beside her on my bed.

Zelia looks around, and I find myself looking around my room as well. My room is simple, and my color scheme consists of gray, black, and white with the walls painted white.

My queen sized bed is placed in the middle of the room where on its side, there is a window that is covered by soft soft white curtains over a gray blind.

My reading desk is against the wall at the far left side of the room. There is a double door as well that leads to the restroom and closet.

"So what's up Zee?" I asked.

"Nothing," she responded. "I'm bored ....why don't we go to the club later in the night and have fun?"

"What? I asked,  surprised.

Did I hear what Zelia just said correctly? She wants me to go to the club with her tonight...I mean seriously she wants to take me, Jacob the socially awkward guy, to the club?

Just imaging myself in a club full of people drinking, smoking and grinding their sweaty bodies on each other makes me feel nauseous...

"Sorry Zee but doesn't sound like fun to me....and the club is just not my type of place."

"I know that but you have to loosen up and have fun once in awhile. The club is the perfect place....you could even get laid," she proposed, wiggling her eyebrows and laughing.

"How encouraging", I said sarcastically.

"Pretty please...just this time," she puts on her best puppy dog eyes and pouts at me.

"Okay I will go," I resigned with a sigh. "Just stop giving me that look..."

"I knew you couldn't resist that look" she laughs

"Sadly I can't and you always use it against me" I pout

"I know Jake, I'm awesome" she smiles.

"How about you go get me something to snack on and eating I can teach you how to shake that sexy ass of your in the club tonight?"

"I'm already regretting accepting that offer and you can go serve yourself miss, you know your way around" I smile and got comfortable on the bed.

"Is that how you treat your guests?" She arched an eyebrow

"No, but you are not a guest...so shoo" she groans before standing up and heading to the kitchen,while I continued my book.

She came back with two sodas and two pack of chips.

She hands me one of each.

"Thanks zee"

"You are welcome, now eat up we have a lot of dancing to do" she smiles.

I groan and answer "I'm not dancing miss, and I'm pretty sure the only dance moves you want to teach me is twerking and I'm not doing that so be a good girl and sleep after eating" she looked me up and down and burst out laughing

"What's funny"

"Nothing and I'm still teaching you how to dance" she smirks

            🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Thank you all for sticking with me

            🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Thank you all for sticking with me.

What do you'll think about Zelia?

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow