All of a sudden, she remembered the day she first met Jade.

Jade finally changed Perrie's mind as they started to introduce themselves.

"I'm Jade Thirlwall," Jade introduced.

"Perrie Edwards," Perrie stated.

"I'm going to have to get you write that one down," Jade stated laughing, which made Perrie chuckled.

At that moment, Jade feels instant connection between her and Perrie. But then, she doesn't have any idea that Perrie somehow feels the same.

Perrie smiled at herself. She's finally gaining back her strength and courage to confess.

She haven't practiced and rehearsed what she is going to say yet, but she's fully confident that she can manage to handle her fiancé and her mother's attitude. She promised herself not to be terrified of Zayn again like what happened when he warned her. He succeeded but of course, Perrie fought back.

When Perrie was about to go outside, the door suddenly bursts open, revealing her mother. "Great timing" Perrie thought.

"Oh mother, I was just about to come outside to see you, but here you are. I want to-" Deborah cutted Perrie off.

"Wow, you're coming to see me? That's first time huh."

Perrie groaned. "Mother, I just want to tell you somethi-" She was cutted off again.

"Before that darling, I just want to inform you that we will have dinner later evening, prepare yourself," Deborah stated, making Perrie rolled her eyes.

"Mother, can you please just listen to me for five minutes?"

"I need to go now darling, my friends are waiting for me, tell me next time," Deborah stated walking towards the door but she stopped mid-way when Perrie spoke.

"Mother, I like Jade."

Deborah's eyes widened after she heard what Perrie said. Of course it's because she don't like Jade. She definitely hates her.

"You what?" Deborah stated, turning around to face Perrie. Anger is now eating her whole being, but of course, Perrie won't give up.

"I know you heard it mother," Perrie replied.

"What did you just said? What did I told you about that girl?" Deborah stated while walking towards Perrie.

"I don't care if she got nothing in her pocket mother. I like her, not Zayn. Not the money," Perrie replied.

"That is completely unacceptable. I will take you away from her, you couldn't—"

"I don't care! Say whatever you want to say and even if you threaten me, I'll still fight. I'm already seventeen fucking years old! I can handle myself, I'll fight for what I want, and I'll get what I want," Perrie stated cutting her mother off.

"And now you're being disrespectful? Did I raised you to be like that-"

"Of course not. You didn't raise me to be like this. You don't even care about me. Dad is the one who taught me to fight for myself and here I am, I'll not let you to be the hindrance of the things I want. Yes, you're my mother, but you're not treating me well as your daughter," Perrie said, cutting her mother off once again.