Preview of XIX.

A///N: Hello everybody! I am so sorry I haven't been updating lately. With all this Corona and stuff and drama going on and the school work, it's been tuff. But I knew I had to keep my adoring readers busy and give them what they want. ¡Los amo a todos y espero que estén a salvo! This is a little teaser to show you what's going to happen in the upcoming chapter. Happy reading!

Lloyd's POV (Yessss, first POV of the story!)

Things started to get, how do I say this...weird? The mission took a few hours to finish and Kai got hit by a weird frog that apparently made him hallucinate. I know, it sounds dumber then I put it as. He was saying strange stuff like 'The ginger bread men are gonna eat me" or "candy canes are just red and white guns that elves use" which is hilarious to Jay. But I have to admit, his eyes have never looked more beautiful and creepy then ever. Wait, not, I meant creepy! Creepy. They're not beautiful, with they're lime green irises glittering in the light and-shut up Lloyd! You're doing it again! You can't keep thinking about him like that, he's your best friend!

"Hey, you ok?" Cole asked me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

We all were now in the school gym, setting up for Zane's party. We even got all the students Zane knew to help and wow, our little Zane was popular. But, since Kai kept panicking and getting in the way, Nya and Jay walked him to the 'bathroom' as in, they're gonna lock him in a janitors closet until they made an antidote. I feel bad about it, but we'll let him out soon.

I nodded "Yeah, just thinking." I looked around, the room was really coming together with all the light blue and white streamers and balloons "This place already looks great."

"Yeah, it's almost time for us to pick up Icicle. I can't wait to see his face." Cole chuckled, taking his hand off my shoulder.

I chuckled, and fiddled with my necklace Kai gave me "Yeah, he better appreciate all the hard work we're doing around here."

"It's Zane, Lloyd. He says thank you's all day if you do something useless like open his locker." Cole chuckled.

I laughed "Yeah, he would. That's why he needs to be appreciated."

Nya and Jay walked back in, straight to us "Ok, so we gave Kai the antidote but he's unconscious so we just took him to the nurse." Jay explained, rushing to hold Cole's hand "We left him a note to come to the gym when he wakes up."

"The party is almost done. You and Cole should get going." I smiled "Me and Nya got it from here."

Nya grinned "Yeah. Just a few more balloons and streamers and we're done. And I'll make sure Lloyd doesn't eat all the snacks."