XXV.

"Ok, so in order to find Lloyd, we need to find the last Fangblade." Cole stretched "And without Master Wu, how the heck do we find it?"

"Well, think about it." Nya spoke up "We found all the Fangblades where you guys feel most empowered by. The snow, the competition, here, where else should we look."

"Nya has a point." Kai nodded "Y'know, we could just go to the Elemental Temples."

"Elemental Temple?" Cole raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah! There's the Fire Temple, Lightening Temple, Earth Temple, and Ice Temple. A temple for each of our elements. Though, the Fire Temple is kind new. Master Wu doesn't even even have a scroll on it." Kai explained.

"Why?" Zane asked.

"Because no one has ever been there before. Like I said, it's new." Kai shrugged "We can check there first."

"Smith! We're suppose to be stretching and/or doing yoga, not talking! What did I say about talking so much in my class?!" Mr. GumTree, their gym teacher, yelled.

Kai sighed, knowing that he was talking to him "Not to..." He grumbled.

"And no mumbling, come over here and give me 50!"

"What?! But it wasn't only me!"

"No buts Smith! Now!"

"But-"

"No. Buts!"

Kai groaned, ignoring the whole class snickering at him, and mumbled under his breath "This is what I get for signing up for this shitty class with an general ass hat of a teacher."

Nya snickered, stretching her leg a little more "That's what he gets."

"At least he's not moping anymore." Jay shrugged "Whatever you did Zane, it worked."

"What did you do?" Cole raised his eyebrow.

Zane took in a deep breath and let it out, answering without moving his position "I simply let him cry it out."

"What did he-"

"Walker! You wanna come and join your friend here?" Mr. GumTree yelled over Kai's grunting.

"N-N-No M-Mr. GT! I'm good." Jay laughed nervously and glared at his giggling boyfriend and best friend.

"Gods, how does Lloyd love this teacher?" Jay grumbled.

"More like how does every teacher love Lloyd. Even the bad one's!" Nya huffed with a sad smile.

"I hope he's ok though. For his and Kai's sake." Cole muttered.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Hell. No."

"What?!"

"You heard me the first time, you stupid earthworm. No!" Lloyd crossed his arms "I'm not helping you find the Fangblade."

Pythor growled "Listen here you little-"

"Pythor! You should see this!"

Pythor huffed and wiggled towards the four tribe leader "Yes, what is it?! I was just about to torture the boy."

"We think we found something." Skalidor said, rolling out a map of Ninjago.

"There are three elemental templesssss, making a triangle of one part of Ninjago." Fangtom marked the three temples "But, what if there is another temple?"

"Another temple? Ridiculous!" Pythor scoffed "There has only been three elemental temples for centuries! Lightening, Earth, and Ice."

"But there are four elemental ninjas." Acidicus hissed, pointing out "And look what happened when the blades are above this specific region."