Happy Valentine's Day!

A///N: Hello all of you beautiful people! Its Isa here! And I just want to say Feliz día de San Valentín! Oh, sorry. I speak Spanish when I'm excited. Happy Valentine's day! This is a short story but check out my one shot book and there might be more! I'll update both of my books very soon mi amigos. Enjoy the story!

Isa out~

It was February 14th.

The day of love.

Valentine's Day.

Nya hummed a happy tone room as she skipped throughout the Monastary waking the others up. The boys decided to have a sleepover last night, since its been forever since they last had one. They had a four day weekend so they wanted to take advantage of it.

"Good morning!" Nya shouted in Kai's room, where the boys were sleeping.

They all groaned, waking up to Nya's loud cheery voice "Nya...we talked about this." Kai yawned.

Nya squealed and jumped on her brother's bed "I know, I know, but its Valentine's day! Jace is coming over too!"

"It's Valentine's day?" Jay said slowly, rubbing his eyes and leaned over Cole, who still had his eyes closed "Hey babe?"

"Hmmm?"

Jay cupped his boyfriend's face and gave Cole a passionate kiss, which he returned greatly before pulling away "Happy Valentine's day. Love you."

"Love...you, too Jay Jay." Cole yawned, sitting up.

Kai groaned and laid back down "Why am I up again?"

"Yeah, me, Kai, or Zane don't even have a date." Lloyd muttered.

"Actually..." Zane said shyly

Everyone turned to their friend in shock, but that just gave Nya the excuse to squeal louder "You have a date?!" The boys shouted and Zane winced, nodding.

"When were you gonna tell us this Zane?!"

"Who is she?!"

"When did you meet her?!"

"How old is she?!"

Zane chuckled and stood up "I was going to tell you all last night but we fell asleep. Her name is Pixal. I met her at school when I went to the library. She's new. And she's 6 months younger than I am."

Nya snickered, looking at her twin and Lloyd "Well, looks like its only you two single pringles."

Lloyd pouted "So? Who needs all this lovey dovey stuff anyway?"

"Thank you. See, this is why he's my best friend." Kai smiled, giving Lloyd a high five.

Nya rolled her eyes "I better go get ready. Jace is coming at 10 and he said we're going on a picnic!"

Nya jumped off of Kai's bed and skipped away humming. The boys looked at one another and chuckled. Sometimes, Nya can be such a girl when she wasn't trying to act all tough around the guys.

"Come one babe, we have stuff planned today too." Cole said, standing up.

Jay stood up too, confused "We do?"

Cole huffed "We've been planning this day for weeks and you forget now?"

Jay blinked and gasped "Ooooooh. Why are we even still here?! Lets go, Rocky!"

Jay dragged Cole out the room, and Zane turned to Lloyd, who was now sitting next to his best friend, and Kai "Are you two okay staying here by yourselves?"