XVI.

A///N:Yes, I know these episodes are out of order but after the next two chapter, I'll start going in order. Enjoy!

Isa out~

Jay finally caught his breath when he spotted Nya and Lloyd running towards them "Oh, hey guys!"

"Jay! Are you okay?" Nya asked, kneeling down next to him.

"I'm-"

"Okay, I think we've lost them." Kai said from above.

Lloyd, Nya, and Jay looked up to see Kai and Cole looked down at them. Cole grinned widely and jumped down next to Jay, pecking his cheeks multiple times. Kai smiled and hopped down and hug Lloyd tightly, ruffling Nya's hair.

"I'm so glad your safe." Cole muttered, pulling away.

Jay chuckled and kissed Cole on the lips before standing "Of course I am. I'm glad your ok too."

"Hey, you guys got the fang blade!" Nya cheered.

Lloyd hugged Kai tighter "I knew you guys could do it. But what about the Treehorns?"

"Treehorns?" Jay repeated "The demon creatures in this forest we learned in class?"

"Yup. It was a trap." Cole said.

"But by who?"

Kai frowned and growled under his breath "I don't know. But we got the fang blade before Pythor did."

"Hey, where's Zane?" Lloyd asked, looking around.

"He went up ahead." Jay said in worry "I heard fighting but was too weak to move."

"Then what are we still doing here? Let's go!" Nya shouted, running ahead.

"Nya, wait for us!" Kai yelled and ran off, dragging Lloyd with him.

Jay and Cole looked at one another and followed them. They all ran past the Juggernaut and to a 'tree' that had an open door. They walked down the stairs and saw Zane on his knees looking down at his lap. They ran up to their friend in concern.

"Zane?" Kai said softly

Jay whistles longingly "Wow, would you look at this place?" He turned to Zane, seeing his depressed look and became concerned "Zane, what's wrong?"

"Are you hurt?" Lloyd asked, kneeling down to put a hand on his shoulder.

"You okay?" Cole asked again, but Zane sighed and looks at the blueprint again "Hey, what..."

What they saw next put them in terror.

Everyone screams when Zane opened his chest to reveal a control panel. Lloyd jumped back in shock and was held by Kai who had no problem with it at all.

"You're a robot?" Nya said slowly.

"All this time, and I never knew." Zane muttered sadly.

"Uh, guess this explains why you're always acting so weird. Right? Hehe." Jay chuckled nervously, trying to bring up the mood.