II.

Lloyd: Blonde, shagging hair and very pale skin. Confident. The cinnamon roll. Extremely shy at first but is funny, sweet, kind, and sassy. The green ninja but he doesn't know he has powers of energy.

Birthday: September 9th

Favorite Color: Green

Role in the group: The soon to be leader leader and the youngest.

Age: 16

Grade: 10th

Family: Father: Garmadon, in a dimensional jail but Lloyd thinks he's in actual jail.

Mother: Misako, single mother since Lloyd was born.

Uncle: Wu, Lloyd's favorite and only uncle who lives outside of the city.

Grafather: The founder of Ninjago and the first spinjitzu master, but Lloyd nor his friends don't know that.

Relationship status: None.

__________________

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep-

A pale hand slammed on the dragon themed alarm clock. A groan arose from the lumpy bed abd out from the cover, came 15 year old Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon. His messy blonde hair swayed as he stretched and yawned.

A soft knock came from his door and it opened to show his mother, Misako, who didn't look a day older than 20. She smiled at her teenage son and walked in with a tray full of his favorite breakfast and candles the number 16.

"Happy birthday my golden dragon." Misako said softly and sat on Lloyd's bed.

__________________

Misako: Red hair with a streak of gray. Kind, sweet, strict when it cones to saftey.

Birthday: January 11th

Work: Works as a manger in a business in the museum.

Favorite color: Yellow

Age: 37

Family: Step Brother: Wu
Son: Lloyd Garmadon
Husband: Lord Garmadon

Relationship status: Ex wife to Garmadon.

___________________________

"Aww, Mom, you didn't have to do this." Lloyd said, his heart swelling with his mother's love.

"Oh hush, you deserve it on your birthday." Misako smiled "So, first day back to highschool. And your starting the tenth grade too." Misako sniffled "My little baby boy is growing up."

Lloyd rolled his eyes chuckling and hugged Misako tightly "Mooom. Don't get so emotional."

"I know, I know, its just," Misako pulled away with small tears in her eyes "Your growing up so fast. It only seems like yesterday you were trying to say your name."

Lloyd leaned up and kissed Misako gently on the forehead "Mom, its ok. No matter how old I am, I'm always your baby boy." Lloyd whispered with a sweet smile "And I'll always love you."

"I love you too Lloyd." Misako replied tenderly before wiping her eyes "Now eat your breakfast honey. You have to get ready for school."

"Kay mom." Lloyd smiled and watched Misako leave the room.