Another Angry Rant

T-This is making me so angry right now. This one is makes me so furious that I'm going to rant about this. So on March 13 2020, a 26 year old lady name Breonna Taylor was at her apartment in Louisville, Kentucky. She works as an EMT and wanted to become a nurse but she was gone way too soon. The reason why because while she was in her apartment, police officers broke into her apartment and shot her 8 times, killing her.

WHAT THE FUCK?!!! WHY DID THEY DO THAT?!!  The police claimed that they are acting on a drug warrant for someone who claimed they live they until they have the wrong apartment. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!! YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT WOMAN WHO HAVE HER WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HER!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU OFFICERS?!!! YOU GUYS ARE NOW BEING INVESTIGATED FOR THIS AWFUL ACT!!! I HOPE YOU GOT YOUR BADGES TAKEN!!! I understand that there are some police officers are trying to do their jobs, BUT THESE BAD COPS ARE ABUSING THEIR POWER!! FIRST ERIC GARNER, THEN MICHAEL BROWN AND NOW THIS?!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BECOME OFFICERS!!

To Breonna Taylor's family, my prayers and condolences go out to you all. I hope you all get justice for this beautiful woman. To Breonna Taylor, may you Rest In Peace and be in heaven above with god and watch down your loved ones. You were gone way too soon and way too young. I hope you get justice.

As for the officers who shot her, YOU ARE GOING TO GET KARMA!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO GET THOSE BADGES!! JUSTICE FOR BREONNA TAYLOR!!!