Horny The Clown's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Drive-Thru then prepare to have a wedding with the love of your life and your dad Horny the Clown... or are you? This wedding is picked by JulieMcIntyre4! I hope you all have a great day and let's get this chapter started.)

Today is the day you are going to marry Art the Clown. From the time you met him as a kid, he have understood that you have a crush on him but your dad tell you to wait till you become the right age to date. Once you have become 18 years old, Art have been treating you like a queen and loved you so much which made your dad felt very happy when he proposed to you. You are now putting a veil over your head as your dad came and smile at you.

"Y/N, you look fabulous!" Horny said

"Thank you dad." You said

"Let's go and walk down the aisle." Horny said

You nodded with a warm smile and held your dad's hand before walking with him. Meanwhile at the front of the aisle, Art the Clown is in a nice tuxedo while smiling as SweetTooth played the organ as you walked down the aisle as Damien Thorn begin to speak.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Y/N and Art the Clown in matrimony. They both have love each other very much and will now say their vows." Damien Thorn said

"Art, you are the most sadistic and cool clown that I love. I love the way you killed the victims and you are very cool. I promise that I will treat you like a king and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

Art then did some sign language as Eddie told you that Art will promise to treat you like a queen and even loved your kind and warm personality.

"Do you Art, take Y/N to be your wife?" Damien asked

"I do." You said

"Do you Y/N, take Art to be your wife?" Damien said

"I.." You said

"NO SHE DOES NOT!!" Two voices boomed

You gasped as you see your birth parents as Horny felt pissed as your birth mom grabbed you by the hand, but Art was one step ahead and sliced her hand as your birth mom's screamed as your birth dad felt terrified.

"T-This mistake can't marry this horror freak." Your birth dad said with fear

"Really? Your bitch ass wife got her hand sliced off." Horny chuckled

SweetTooth got up as he went over to the birth dad with his machete and kicked him in the groin which made him groan.

"Shut up and bleed you mother.." SweetTooth snarled

SweetTooth then sliced his head off as you said 'I do' to accept Art to be your husband. Damien then allow you and Art to kiss as everyone cheered. At the party My Chemical Romance begin to perform Helena as you danced with Art as Horny watched with a smile. After when they performed The Ghost Of You, Desolation Row, Welcome to the Black Parade and The Foundations of Decay, Gerard Way begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the father and daughter dance." Gerard said

Horny get up along with you as you both danced to the song My Girl by The Temptations as Horny twirled you around while dancing with you. Once you both are finished, Art shared some cake with you as you smiled while sharing the cake. After when you both shared the cake, Art brought you to the limo as your dad smiled.

"Have fun with your honeymoon." Horny smiled

You smiled as you adored the wedding that you have with Art.

Horny the Clown: Great job and what a twist too!

Me: Thank you!

SweetTooth: Here's the list we got left:

•Daeron
•LookSee
•Mordeo
•Brute
•Kinderfänger
•Soot
•Kevin Crumb
•Norman Bates (Psycho)
•Salvatore Moreau
•Jack Torrance
•Richard Trager
•Jacob Goodnight
•Polite Leader
•Otis Driftwood
•Mira
•Kali
•Miss Annity
•Eva
•Shelley Carter
•Rapunzel
•Red
•Dahlia
•Mama Firefly
•Baby Firefly
•Samara Morgan
•Esther Coleman

Mira: So pick which character you want.

Baby Firefly: Once the author have reached the limit, she is going to continue the rest in another book.

Mama Firefly: That way she will finish the book quicker.

Me: That's right.

David: We hope you all have a great day.

Dwayne: Goodbye followers!!

Horny The Clown: Have a Hella nice night!