Vincent Sinclair's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of House Of Wax, prepare to have a wedding with the YouTuber Crankgameplays and the dad Vincent Sinclair. This character is picked by Davidsmate24! Hope you all have a great day and let's get it started!!)

Today is the day you are going to marry the Youtuber Crankgameplays AKA Ethan Mark Nestor-Daring. From the time you both met when they were kids, Ethan was very nice and kind to you especially at times when he keep you close to protect you from danger. You are now putting the veil as your dad came and smile at the way you look.

"You look beautiful my daughter." Vincent Sinclair said

"Thank you dear." You smiled

"Are you ready to walk down the aisle?" Vincent asked

"Yes dad I am." You said

Vincent nodded before he took you to walk down the aisle. Meanwhile, Ethan is at the front of the aisle as Mark is with him along with Jacksepticeye. Bo nodded as Polite Leader played the organ as you walked down the aisle with a warm smile as Ethan smiled at you and hold your hand.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Ethan and my niece Y/N in matrimony. They both have love each other very much and they will now say their vows." Bo said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. You are very beautiful, talented and so amazing to love. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and love you for the rest of my life." Ethan said

"Ethan, you are the most amazing Youtuber I have ever seen. From the time we met as a kid, you are the most coolest person I have ever loved. I promise that I treat you like a king and will be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when you and Ethan both say 'I do' to each other, Bo allowed you both to kiss as everyone cheered with happiness. At the party, Disturbed begin to perform Down With The Sickness as everyone started to dance as you danced along with Ethan. After when they performed Stupify, Indestructible, Inside The Fire, and even Sound of Silence, David Draiman begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the father and daughter dance." David Draiman said

You along with Vincent both got up and begin to dance together to Summer Nights as Vincent twirled you around before bending you over and smiling at you. After when the music is done, you begin to share some cake with Ethan as he boop a little frosting on your nose.

"Babe really?" You giggled

"Yes really honey." Ethan smiled

Ethan smiled as he carried you to the limo before placing you inside and kissing your cheek. You waved goodbye to your family and leave with Ethan as you both have the best day ever.

Vincent Sinclair: Great job!!

Norman Bates, Polite Leader, Hannibal Lecter, Iris and Kevin Crumb: Aww!!!

Micah: So everyone, pick which character you want.

Marlow Roderick: So please everyone take your time to pick which character you want.

Iris: Hope you all have a great day.

Rapunzel, Eva, Daeron, Kali, Jacob Goodnight, Kevin Crumb, Carrie White and Karl Heisenberg: Goodbye followers!!