An Angry Rant

Jesus fucking Christ on a horror stick!! I've heard some news and it just gets me absolutely angry! Can I ask you my followers, have you ever heard a case of bad parenting? Have you ever seen a case of bad parenting? If you don't know why I'm so angry, here's why!

If you haven't heard, the two Idaho kids by the name of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan were missing in September of last year. Police were on the case and suspected the 'mother' by the name of Lori Vallow and she was arrested and she refused to tell the police where the kids are. JJ Vallow is 7 years old and he is diagnosed with autism and Tylee Ryan is 17 years old. So police was searching all around the area until they suspected the father by the name of Chad Daybell. The FBI and the police went to his house and investigate him and guess what? They found the remains in the backyard and also guess what? Turns out it was the kids that were missing!!!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!! WHAT TYPE OF PARENTS WOULD SO THAT TO THEIR OWN KIDS?!!! BOY I HOPE THEY GET BEATEN UP AND TORTURED BY OTHER PRISONERS!!!! THIS IS FUCKING SICKENING THAT THOSE TWO SCUMBAGS DO THIS HORRIBLE ACT!!! I'M NOT EVEN GONNA CALL YOU BOTH PARENTS!! YOU ARE SCUMBAGS OF THE EARTH!!! I HOPE YOU WILL GET TORTURED BY THOSE PRISONERS LIKE YOU BOTH DID TO YOUR OWN CHILDREN!! I HOPE YOU BOTH ROT IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIVES!!

To JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, you both are gone way too soon and my prayers go out to the grandparents and your older sibling. May god open the gates of Heaven for you both. As for the two 'parents', I HOPE YOU BOTH BURN IN HELL!!! I HOPE SATAN TORTURE YOU BOTH SO YOU CAN FEEL EVERY FLICK OF FIRE!!!