When They Take You For A Walk

(A/N: Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for helping me with those ideas for this chapter!!! Love you and also thanks hun!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

You are now being a bit bored as Jigsaw came with a stroller and pick you up and begin to change you while humming a tune. You giggled as he is finish and put on a new onesie on your little body.

"Ready to go for a walkie?" Jigsaw cooed

You babbles cutely and tug his jacket as a way of saying yes as Jigsaw buckled you in. He then place his diaper bag and begin to bring you to Kids Zone. You cooed as you reach your tiny arms out and make some cute cooing sounds as Jigsaw chuckled as he take you to play for a bit. After a while of playing, he let you take a nap in the stroller as you have a nice time walking with him.

Marlow Roderick:

You woke up from your nap as you see your dad as he pick you up and kiss your nose as you cooed at him and giggle cutely.

"Let's go and have a nice whittle walkie." Marlow said

You giggled and clapped your baby hands as Marlow changed your diaper and even your clothes. You cooed as he put you in a stroller and let out a growling noise as the vampires showed up. Arvin looked at you in the stroller as you hold your stuffed bear.

"The heads must be separated from their bodies. Don't turn them." Marlow said in vampire language

You cooed as the vampires nodded as they all left to feed as Marlow push the stroller. You babbled cutely as Marlow brought you out into the Alaskan cold. You started to coo cutely as Marlow walked over to the house as he break into the house of a couple. You tilted your head as Iris breaks in as well as you cooed cutely. A man named Adam Colleta was about to shoot your dad as he noticed you.

"Get the baby honey!" Adam Colleta said

Iris then grabbed Jeannie Colleta and flipped her on her back and pinned her as you point at the fire poker as Marlow lean down to your height.

"Daddy want you to cover your ears honey. It's going to be loud." Marlow said

You nodded and cover your ears as Adam shot Marlow in the chest as Marlow didn't die in the slightest. He then flipped the table and pinned Adam and spoke in vampire language.

"There is no escape. No hope. Only hunger and pain." Marlow said in vampire language

Your daddy take the fire poker as you looked away as he stabbed the fire poker right through the stomach as Adam screamed in pain. You babbled cutely with your ears covered as Iris started to feast on Jeannie's neck, draining her of blood as you babbled cutely was Marlow uncovered your ears and stroll you back to the hideout with Iris as you cooed cutely and love the walk.

Mordeo:

You are already awake as you got on your cute clothes with black sneakers on your tiny feet. Mordeo appeared as he put you in the stroller and push as he's taking you to the lake. You started to coo cutely as you see ducks swimming in the lake as you giggle and make a cute quack noise. One duck came over as you carefully took out a small bread as the duck started to chew on it. You giggled cutely and gently pet it as the Mordeo Queen makes a purring sound along with your dad. After a nice walk, you slowly take a nap as the Mordeo places you on his chest as you snuggle into your daddy.

LookSee:

In the morning you woke up as LookSee purred as he pick you up and begin to change your diaper and even put fresh new clothes. You cooed as LookSee places you in a stroller and purred softly.