New Character: Kimmy

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Purge Election Year, this is for all the Purge Fans. I'm going to add the crazy Candy Girl Kimmy. I hope you all enjoy!)

How She Meet You:

In the afternoon, your parents have placed you and your brother outside since they both don't want them. They smirked at each other knowing that it's going to be Purge night as nighttime came around. Kimmy is now in the car with her 'henchmen' which consists of her friends who are schoolgirls until Kimmy noticed a box containing two babies which are a boy and a girl and ordered the driver to stop. As the driver stopped, she got out in her mask as she lean down at the box to see both babies.

"Aww you poor things." Kimmy said

You begin to whine scared as your brother whimper as Kimmy noticed a note and pick it up. She begin to read the note as she growls with anger.

"Those fucking pieces of shit!" Kimmy growled

Kimmy's friend got out with her purge mask (Pic above) and Kimmy looked at her

"We can't leave those babies alone. They need a new mother." Kimmy said

"But what shall you name them?" Kimmy's friend asked

"I'll name the girl Y/N and the boy Y/B/N. How about you come home with us?" Kimmy asked

You started to coo as your brother did the same as Kimmy pick them up as you and your brother nuzzle into her. She nodded as the friend agreed and place them in the car as the schoolgirl drove them back to their hideout as Kimmy is ready to raise you and your brother.

Your First Night With Her:

As you arrived, Kimmy begin to order each henchmen to get the baby supplies as she places you and your brother in the bathroom and bathe you. You cooed as your brother makes a cute sneeze.

"Aww don't worry. Mama is going to take great care of you both." Kimmy cooed

Kimmy begin to bathe you and your brother as her friend came with her mask off as she pick your brother up and dry you as Kimmy also dried you up.

"We 'borrowed' some diapers from the store." Kimmy's friend said

"Perfect." Kimmy said with a grin

As they both placed the diapers and some onesies, Kimmy brought you and your brother as your brother coo cutely and reach out and hold Kimmy's Afro puff as you also did the same as Kimmy chuckled. She then placed you and your brother down and kiss you goodnight as you and your brother fall asleep.

Who She Trust To Babysit You:

Kimmy only trust her henchmen to babysit you and your baby brother because she wants to make sure that you and your brother are safe and sound with them better than the other group The Patriots since they scare you a lot.