Your First Steps

(A/N: Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for the scenario ideas! Love you girl!!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

You are now watching your dad doing his traps with the help of Amanda Young. You started to giggle as you see Amanda dropping a wrench as she started to grunt in frustration. You tried to get up but you fall on your baby butt and make a cute pout on your face. You tried again as you slowly got up and make wobbly steps towards the wrench and hold it in your baby hand. Jigsaw noticed and lean down with his arms stretched out.

"Come here. Give the wrench to daddy." Jigsaw cooed

You walked over to your dad and give him the wrench as Jigsaw picked you up and kiss your cheek.

"Stop growing up so fast." Jigsaw cooed

You giggled cutely at Jigsaw as he's very proud of you doing your first steps.

Marlow Roderick:

You are with Iris and Zurial while your dad is out hunting with the other vampires. You were holding Zurial's index fingers because they are planning a surprise for your dad which is teaching you how to walk.

"Come on sweetie. Walk to mommy!" Iris cooed

You started to take your 'wobbly' steps towards your mom and let go of Zurial's fingers. You were about to fall until your dad caught you in the nick of time.

"I got you sweetie. Daddy's got you." Marlow said

"Down! Down!" You said

Marlow places you down and you begin to walk without Iris and Zurial's help.

"My baby girl is growing up so fast." Marlow said

You giggled cutely as Marlow is proud of your first steps.

LookSee:

You are now cooing as you're learning how to walk as you are watching a cute video of a baby who's about a year old walking. You started to coo cutely as you tried to get up as you fall on your butt. You pouted as you tried again and see a glove. You started taking your steps towards the glove and you cooed and touch the glove your hands. Fingers appeared as you look to see your dad with a smile as he pick you up and kiss your cheek as he's very happy that you did your first steps.

Pennywise:

You are now seeing a balloon as you want to get it. You slowly got up on your two feet and walked over to follow the balloon, not to mention your dad is watching you. As the balloon flew away, you make a cute pout and started to cry as Pennywise appeared with colorful balloons. You stopped crying as Pennywise give you one balloon in F/C which made you giggle with happiness as he kissed your forehead.

Mordeo:

You are now crawling around the forest and cooed cutely as you heard the sound of birds chirping. You giggled cutely as you touch the grass with your baby hands, feeling it. You looked around and notice a tree as you carefully got up and reach out towards it. You slowly take your wobbly steps towards the tree, not to mention your dad and the others are watching you walk. You giggled and arrived at the tree and babbled cutely at it. You then heard howls as you felt a deer hoof on your body and you see your dad picking you up. The Mordeo Queen showed up and stroke your face with her hoof as you smiled at her cutely. Your dad is proud of you doing your first steps.

Valak:

At night, you are crawling around the church as you cooed cutely and notice a small upside down cross earring. You giggled cutely as you slowly stood up and walked towards the earring, not to mention your dad is watching you. You giggled as you hold the cross and sway it with your hand.