Your First Birthday Part 2 (From Mira To Micah)

Mira:

It is your birthday as Mira begin to call up a place as you woke up in your crib. You looked around for your mommy and started to cry as Mira heard your cries and went on all fours and found you crying. She pick you up and shushed you gently as you.

"Don't cry. Why are you crying?" Mira asked

"No mama." You said

"Aww. Mama is prepping up for your whittle birthday." Mira said

You started to coo as she begin to feed you and change your diaper and give you some fresh clothes as you cooed cutely. She then place you in the stroller and blindfold you as you babbled cutely as you can't see.

"Let's go sweetie." Mira said

Mira then brought you out of the mirror and into the real world as you started to babble cutely as Mira brought you over to the monsters as you tried to remove the blindfold but Mira tickled you. You giggled as she remove your blindfold as you look around as it a horror theme. You giggled as the horror characters yelled surprise as you make a happy squeal.

"Happy birthday you cutie!" Jason Voohees smiled

You giggled as Carrie picked you up and begin to carry you to the LookSee as he gave you a tiny necklace as you make a happy smile across your face. You smiled as Otis Driftwood kiss your cheek as you cooed cutely at him. After when everyone sang happy birthday, you giggled as you eat the cake as you got icing and cake crumbs which made Iris along with Marlow take pictures of you. You giggled as you got a lot of presents as your mom felt happy. After the party, Mira begin to go back into the mirror dimension and carried you to the bathroom as the faceless ghouls begin to put every single present away. You closed your eyes as Mira washed your body including your face as she dried you and put on a clean diaper and some pajamas as she lay you in the crib as you slowly fall asleep.

Miss Annity:

It is your first birthday and your mom is now making the theme as you are waking up and stretching your back. You look around for your mommy as she pick you up and kiss your nose as you giggle.

"Mama!" You cooed

Your mom begin to kiss your cheek as you cooed at her as she begin to change your diaper and place some fresh clean clothes as you cooed at her. She then turned into her human form as you look around.

"Mama?" You asked

"Mama is here darling

"Mama is here darling." Miss Annity said

You stroke her hair as she begin to take you down to the kitchen and make some breakfast as you cooed cutely and wait for her. She gave you some delicious pancakes with a smiley face on it. She begin to feed you as you eat the pancakes.

"Ready to go to the party?" Miss Annity asked

You giggled as she put you in the stroller and leave as you begin to feel curious. She then arrive to a party area as she opened the door as you see the theme.