십칠~ 17

The guy hand is about to touch me when someone pulls me behind him.

??: She said leave her alone didn't she? You scumbags are deaf or what?

I recognize him right away with his voice. Hwang Hyunjin.

Guy2: And who are you to get dirty brat? Wait until I teach you respect

He takes out a knife from his pocket. My blood freezes in my veins. No way he's gonna fight a guy with a knife. So I take his hand and start running the opposite way as fast as I could. We quickly find ourselves on the main road, the guys after us. We zigzag between the passers as quickly as we can. I take a look behind us and see that we distance them more and more.

I throw myself suddenly with him in a small slit between two buildings. I see he's about to speak so I put my hand over his mouth and watch the street. I see the two guys pass in front of us without noticing anything.

All the tension disappear as I sigh. I had totally forgotten Hyunjin was with me. I then realize our close proximity which made me blush but see that there's something wrong with him.

He looks like having a hard time breathing with a lot of sweat.

Me: Hyunjin? Are you okay?

Hyunjin: Y...y...yeah don't....w...wor-

He doesn't even finish his sentence and collapse to the ground. I panick.

Me: Hyunjin? Hyunjin?! What's wrong?

Even how many I shake him he doesn't react.

I take out my phone and call the ambulance with shaking hands and teary eyes.

What have I done again?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤