열두~12

I open my eyes and see the hour. 7 AM. Why do I keep getting up this early when I won't go to school? It's been a week.

A week that I don't go to school.

A week that I had been humiliated.

And a week that I've last seen Hyunjin.

I can't help but think about him. It's so frustrating! I punch my face with my pillow several times before hearing my doorbell. Huh? Who the hell is ringing it first thing in the morning?

I drag myself to the door and open it to find Felix in front of me smiling with his uniform.

Felix: Hey!

Me: What you want?

I leave him to go find something to eat in the fridge. He joins me after closing the door.

Felix: Why are you in a bad mood?

Me: Because someone just woke me up this early

Felix: Oups hehe... but I have a really good reason!

Me and Felix had became close friends since the last episode. He came see me everyday since then even if he didn't agree to let me not go to school.

Me: I swear if it isn't a good one imma kick your ass out of my house.

He gulps but smiles like a children. 

Felix: We have a transfert student today

Me: Get out of my house

And a game of cat and mouse begins where I'm chasing him everywhere while he shouts.

Felix: OK OK BUT LISTEN FIIIRSSTTTT

Me: You have three seconds. One....

Felix: Imagine it could be a good friend like me. I don't know yet if it's a boy or a girl but-

Me: ....two...

Felix: Also I'm really lonely at schoolsince you're not here

Me: ...three!

Felix: Ok you're going to listen to me now Choi Haneul you can't stop coming to school just because of some sh*t Naeun said so go put on your uniform and take your things and you're coming with me.

His deep voice is so authoritarian that I can't bring myself to contradict him.

I go in my room, change my clothes into the uniform and go down to the living room where I find him smiling.

Felix: See when you want!

I ignore him put on my shoes and go out without answering him.

Felix: Yah Haneul are you sulking?

He keeps bothering me all the way to school but I don't answer him. So funny to tease him.

* * * * *

I open my locker and put in my things.

Felix: Hanneeuuulllll I'm soorrryyyyyyy okay? How about treating you to chocolate after school?

I smile but don't answer to him and go straight to class, him following.

I sit in my usual place the last one in the row beside the windows with of course nobody beside me. Felix's right in front of me beside a guy named Seungmin. He sits and turns toward me.

Felix: I won't do it again okayyy?

He looks at me with puppy eyes which make me laugh

Me: Alright Alright

Felix: Yeesssss!!!!

Me: Don't forget my chocolate tho

At that time Naeun comes in class and give me a killing look. I sigh she's so annoying. Seungmin turns toward me.

Seungmin: Hey Haneul I have some notes of the courses where you weren't here if you want.

Me: Oh..eum.. thank you but..why suddenly?

He comes closer and whisper to me.

Seungmin: Just... you were so awesome when you snapped back at Naeun. I totally stan.

I laugh and am about to say something when the teacher comes in.

Teacher: Okay silence class. We have a new student today. Come in and introduce yourself

When this student came in, while everyone was amazed by him, my smile vanished.

??: Nice to meet you I'm Hwang Hyunjin.