스물 둘~ 22

We finish our food in an apaisant mood with Hyunjin that insisted paying to thank me for this day. Honestly I should be the one thanking him instaed. We go for a walking both didn't want to be home yet and without noticing we get near the river, the place that has became so special to us.

Hyunjin: This place is always so beautiful... could you explain to me why you ran away last time?

Me:I... eum... well... I'm not quit sure?

My so embarrassed face made him laugh.

Hyunjin: So cute

Why can't he stop making my heart flutter like that? I try to calm down as I feel my face getting hot.

Hyunjin: Thank you really for today Haneul. It's been a long time I didn't feel this...free

Me: Stop thanking It was really fun for me too

He looks at me with an indescriptable face. I can't help but find him really atractive at that moment. I see him getting closer and closer to me, his eyes locked in mine. My heart is about to explode and my face is surely as hot as a tomato. He's now only an inch away from me so I close my eyes. Seconds passes......

......but nothing happens. I open my eyes again to see him smiling at my confused face.

Hyunjin: There was a leaf in you hair

Me:Oh...eumm..y...t-thanks

I.Want.To.Disappear. How much embarrasing moments will I have with him again?!

Me: Well... I-I think I'll go now.. I have eum...homework. See you soon.

I walk away fastly from him with a red face wanting to slap myself.

As she walks away she doesn't see his chuckle while he looks at her back. He bits his lip, seeing her close her eyes had made him want just one thing: press his lips against hers so badly. But not now it isn't the right moment. How,when and where? He stills have to think about it.

For now he just remember her face and expressions and can't stop himself from smiling.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys I'm sorry this chapter is really short and there's nothing going on >.<

Honestly I'm asking myself if I should continue...do you like this ff?