이십 육~ 26

Every step I take in the road that I take to go to school brings me nervousness.  It's so early in the morning yet I feel so stressed. I look at the envelope I'm holding in my hands. Should I REALLY do it?

Someone puts his arm on my shoulders, making me jump.

Hyunjin: Hey~ it's just me. How are you?

Me:....good I guess

Why has he been so tactile recently? This makes me so confused... 

He looks at the envelope I'm holding and a smile appears on his face.

Hyunjin: If you just can't give it to him put it in his locker or give it to someone so he can give it to him

At this moment I see Seungmin who's about to go in school. I leave By union without explanation and run to him.

Me: Seungmin!

Seungmin: Oh hi Haneul! How are you?

Me: I'm fine. Eum... Seungmin... could you please give this to Felix for me?

I was afraid he would ask a lot of questions or refuses but he just give me a sweet smile.

Seungmin: Finally one of you decide to take a step. Don't worry I don't know what it is but its really obvious you guys fought. I'll give it to him.

Me: Thank you so much!

Seungmin: It's nothing we're friends after all

He pats my head before going in school. Friends he said. I turn around to see Hyunjin coming toward me with a questioning face that makes me smile.

Me: Hyunjin?

Hyunjin: Hmmmm?

Me: Do you want to come with me?

Hyunjin: Right now? Did you forgot we have school?

Me: Well... I don't want to go. Did you ever skip class?

His so perplexed face makes me burst in laugh as he denies.

Me: Then it's time to mister Hyunjin!

I take his hand and lead him away from school under his childish laughter.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤