서른~30

Something cold touching my forehead brings me back to earth. I look at the water bottle before my eyes before looking at the one who holds it.

Felix: Drink this at least. It's been 3 hours you sit here without moving you will eventually pass out

Me: I'm okay Felix don't worry

Felix: Yes I worry and no you're not okay at all so please make me happy and drink a little bit.

I sigh before taking the bottle from him and swallowing half of it. Even if I would never admit it, feeling the water in my body makes me feel a little better and my headache decreases. I look at Felix who gives me a satisfied look before going to sit on one of the seats in the waiting room.

My eyes then find their main target: the letter in my hands. Reading it touched me so much that I couldn't even imagine that he'll maybe no longer by my side, nor accept it. I look at the bulletin board which shows that Hyunjin has been in the operating room for four hours now and there is nothing I can do but pray.

God, this is the first time I've asked you something. Please keep him alive. You took my parents and my brother from me but I never complained. Yes I lived very badly but I never said it was unfair. Yes I thought it was sometimes but it's normal isn't it? I grew up with no one to support or love me. So now that I've found someone I want to stay with for a long time, you can't take it away from me so quickly. I beg you. Even if I have to not be a part of his new life please just let him live.

Minho comes to sit next to me and smiles at me

Minho: Don't worry too much, he's a fighter our Hyunjin, right?

I give him a little smile. He was right. It can't finish badly...right?

I open my eyes and see Hyunjin. Lying before me. Why is he so pale? Why did he not move? His eyes were open, however. I approach little by little but trembles more and more. The world around me begins to spin. "Haneul" "Haneul" ...

I open my eyes a second time to find myself leaning on Minho's shoulder.

Minho: It's been 2 hours you sleep I was afraid. Sorry.

I rub my eyes gently without answering. I was still shocked by this rather nightmare than dream that I just had.

Then the doctor come out of the operating room.

We all get up suddenly, worried and anxious. My nightmare comes back even if I push it away with all my might when I want to yell at the doctor to hurry up to speak but I hold back.

Doctor: Where is his family? I need to talk to them.

Hyunjin's mom and Chan follows him in the office. What is so big that it have to be said only to the family? I look at Minho but all I see is also anxiousness. I'm about to really burst in tears right now.

Few minutes later that seemed like forever, they come out of the office. But Hyunjin mom is crying so much that she cannot even stand straight. Why why what's going on? I look at Chan hoping to find some answers but he's just looking at the ground. I'm really about to lose my mind.

The doctor goes back to the operating block and Chan bring his mom to a chair to sit. After he does he looks at each one of us before tears start coming out of his eyes too.

I am now expecting the worst.

Minho's the one who's brave enough to go to him.

Minho: So...what's going on?

Chan: He... he...it went well. He'll be in his hospital room soon.

Then it became a party of tears. We were all so relieved that he was alright for now. I had feared the most...maybe god listened to me...?

* * *

A few minutes later a nurse come to tell us that his family can now go see him which they do. I wait anxiously for the time I could finally see him. But when Chan and his mom comes out, I cannot bring myself to see him. So Minho goes in with Seungmin and Felix. Why can't I just go in? What am I afraid of?

My nightmare comes back to my mind.

The guys comes out of the room but I don't move an inch.

Felix: Now you're going to move your ass in this room or I'm doing it myself.

His glare is so intense that I have to follow his words. I go in and see him lying on the bed with lot of machines. I approach him slowly and my hearts beats as crazy when his eyes meets mine. I'm about to cry and hug him but I was flabbergasted instead

Hyunjin: Who...are you?

My world is collapsing around me. What does he mean? He...doesn't remember me? Has god listenend to my prayer till the end? Tears are now flowing as I'm about to go out of this room that's now sufocating me. But he grabs my hand and pull me close as he hugs me.

Hyunjin: I didn't know I was a good actor...how could I forget you you silly?

I'm now crying so loud they're probably hearing me outside. We hug each other as if it's our last with tears and sometimes laugh. When I calm down I look at him. His so alive face that I missed so much...

He comes closer and kisses me long and slow, savoring both of us this long-awaited moment of tenderness and reunion.

Hyunjin: Now you're mine so don't even think of going away from me.

I won't Hwang Hyunjin.

Because you have my heart.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

THIS FANFIC IS FINISSHHH OMG TT^TT

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE ABANDONING MY LITTLE CARACTERS?

ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND READING IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME~

As I said I'll maybe do a ff with the pov of Felix and how he got over Haneul and all...do you want to?

ANYWAY STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY ILYYYY

ALSO U GUYS SAW THE NEW ALBUM RIGHT, AM.A.ZING!!!!!! STREAM IT PLEASE THEY DID SO MUCH EFFORTSSS!!!!!

ZING!!!!!! STREAM IT PLEASE THEY DID SO MUCH EFFORTSSS!!!!!