열한~ 11

Felix : Yah let's go eat I'm hungryyyyy!!! Do you realize that we skipped all morning classes here?!

Me: Well...it isn't the first time I do that

Felix: *chuckle* yeah I saw that. But why didn't you come yesterday?

Me: Just... didn't want to that's it

He laughs and decide that we should go eat in the cafeteria. I never really went there because I hadn't someone to eat with. I find it crowded of students eating and laughing.

We line up and take our dishes but while we are looking for a place to sit... PAF!

 I end up with a mixture of rice, meat and vegetables on my clothes. But why am I not surprised when I see the author of it? Of course Naeun who else.

Naeun: Oups... sorry didn't see you

I want so much to take off this so cruel smile of her but before I even open my mouth, a tray falls on her head and drips on her clothes.

Felix: Sorry I'm so clumsy sometimes!

I pinch my lips as I try not to laugh. It's worth millions to see her head right now.

Naeun: What's your problem Felix? You are much better than hanging out with this ...this ... orphan that nobody ever loved!

Every trace of a smile leaves my face. Tt was the extra drop in the vase. I feel tears coming into my eyes. So I do the only thing i'm good at.

I run away.

I run, run, trying to escape all the problems and insecurities that I have.

I run, blinded by the tears that keep coming.

I run..... and bump into someone so badly that I fall to the ground.

?? : I'm sorry are you alright?

The person holds out his hand to me and when I was going to take it, I notice that this person is none other than Hyunjin. He recognize me too.

Hyunjin: Haneul? What's going on? Are you hurt?

I get up quickly and run away despite hearing him calling me, humiliated that he saw me like this.

I'm always running when someone grab my arm. Believing it's Hyunjin, I'm struggling to get out of his grab with all my might but he's too strong.

? : Haneul CALM DOWN it's me Felix

I stop and look at him.

Me: What are you doing here?

Felix: You thought I was going to leave you like that? I don't care whatever Naeun say. You know I lost my mom too when I was young...

I beggin sobbing like a little child without any reason. Felix don't say anything he just take me in his arms for a hug.

A warm one.

* * * * * *

While they're hugging, another person's looking at them far away, a person that also chased the young girl when she was running. With a heart pounding like crazy because of the effort of the race that this person shouldn't have taken. With his face dripping with sweat, the person feels dizziness and collapses on the ground, losing consciousness.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤