이십 삼~23

I go to school as usual, put my things in my locker and go to class. I see Hyunjin's already sitting in his place talking with Seungmin just in front of him. He sees me coming so waves his hand while smiling. His smile is so sweet. I smile back.

Hyunjin: Hey..did you sleep well?

Me: Yeah alright. Hi Seungmin

The truth is that I barely closed my eyes. The day we spent together and my embarrassed episode was in my mind made me not sleep.

Seungmin: Hi Haneul how are you?

Me: Great thanks

I open a book and doesn't listen further to their conversation. I can't help but look at Hyunjin from time to time who keeps laughing and talking. Then finally Felix come in class. When he sees me his face lighten up and he pratically throw himself on me.

Felix: Haneuuullll!!! I missed you so muucchh!!!

His big hug literally crushes and choke me.

Me: Yah yah yah!!!I can't breathe leave me!!!

He let me after a long time dying in his arms. I look at Hyunjin and Seungmin who are laughing their ass off. I point my finger at them.

Me: And You! I was dying while you were laughing!

Hyunjin: Excuse your funny face

I punch him softly but can't resist to smile while he chuckle.

Felix: So you're back now? No more 'running after school I don't know where for I don't know what' ?

I look at Hyunjin who's already looking at me with an accomplice look.

Me: Don't worry. Wanna go for an ice cream after school?

Felix: Yasss!!! Let's go for ice cream~

Me: Do you guys want to come too?

They nod happily at my suggestion.

* * * * 

Finally lunch time! I'm about to stand up and go to the cafeteria when Hyunjin grabs my hand.

Hyunjin: Where are you going?

I take some time to answer, deconcentrated by his hand.

Me: Eum...to eat?

Hyunjin: Can I come with you?

Me: Alright

Felix join us.

Felix: What are you talking about?

Me: Nothing he just wants to eat with us

He looks at me with a suspicious face. What's wrong with him?

Me: Let's go

Seungmin join us too. I walk ahead of them wanting to eat so badly. Hyunjin comes beside me so we talk and laugh until we get to our destination where I notice behind us  Felix looking upset. While we're waiting for our food I whisper to him so others don't listen.

Me: Are you okay? What's going on?

Felix: Nothing.

Why he sounds so...cold?

We take our food and sit. While I'm fooling around and laughing with Hyunjin and Seungmin Felix's just eating and looking ahead of him. He then just stood up and go away without saying anything.

Seungmin: What's with him?

Me: I don't know... finish your food I'll talk to him. See you later

I had a little idea on where he went to. I found him effectively on the roof shooting in rocks.

Me: Why so angry?

Felix: Why you care?

Me: What's wrong? Why are you so cold? Did I do something? I care cause you're my closest friend

He smirks badly.

Felix: Your friend huh? So you didn't forget about me for Hyunjin?

Me: What are you talking about? You're both my friends

Felix: Don't even take me for a fool. Since when did you became this close to him?

Me: What's the matter? 

Felix:...don't like it.

Me: What?

He looks at me with determinated eyes.

Felix: Yes I don't like seeing you being close with him because...because...I like you damn it!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Tintintiiinnnnn XD

GUYS DID YOU SEE TXT CAN'T YOU SEE ME?? THIS IS A FKGING MASTERPIECE!! ALL THE ALBUM IS ACTUALLY. IF YOU LISTEN TO THE SONGS IN ORDER OF THE ALBUM IT CREATS ALL THE STORY WITH ALL THE CLUES ITS JUST...DAEBAK!!!

I love all the album seriously ~.~ but puma & maze in the mirror & eternally & well all the album are my favorite XD