여덟~8

Flashback

I run ahead of them, shouting and laughing while my brother is chasing after me. I get tired quickly and I see my brother catching up with me.

Me: Okay oppa! I'm sorry I won't do it again! I give up!

Brother: I'll have no mercy!

I shout and laugh while trying to escape but he catchs me and tickles me to the point of making me cry. Our parents join us.

Me: Appa...H...help me...I can't...breathe!

Dad: What are you doing to my little princess?

He was going to catch him but my brother runs away while my father shouts at him to come back laughing.

We all talk and laugh happily before going to buy a hot chocolate.

                                                       **********************

That's one of the very few memories I have with them. Without I notice, some years had left my eyes while I was thinking.

Someone whipping them makes me come out of my thoughts.

I rush my head back startled by the person I didn't see coming.

??: Sorry.

In front of me was Hyunjin. I did not expect to meet him and even less so early.

Hyunjin: Minho hyung told me it's been hours you're sitting here without even flinching your little finger. We're you waiting for me?

He had a playful smile.

Me: Yes of course

I roll my eyes but when I meet his again, I see that he took my joke really seriously. His cheeks were light pink. What's wrong? He clears his throat.

Hyunjin: What were you thinking about to smile like this when I came?

Me: Oh...nothing special just... some memories you know

Hyunjin: So full of secrets... you should smile more often you're prettier this way.

I'm surprised to see his sincere eyes

Hyunjin: If you've finished, should we go to the place I wanted to show you?

Me: So you'll leave me on the road because of some business again?

He chuckles before holding out his hand to me.

Hyunjin: I promise I won't.

I look at him sceptique before grab his hand and get me dragged out.

What have I to loose anyway?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

DID U GUYS SEE THIS MASTERPIECE? I SWEAR I CRIED SO MUCH WHEN I SAW THE LYRICS

TT^TT     TT^TT