Chapter Nine: Come to Me

Ajayi

____________________________________________________________

I woke up with a smile on my face and snuggled closer to my man. That made my smile widen, Akshay was mine just as much as I was his.

My butt still felt sore but I loved every minute of my punishment yesterday. I peeked over him to look at the clock and it was five-thirty.

Looking up at Akshay he was still sleeping peacefully, I slipped out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

I did my business, washed my hands and face then I brushed my teeth. All while trying to be quiet as possible so not to wake my mister.

I pulled one of his shirts over my head and a pair of underwear then made my way down the stairs.

Going into the big kitchen, I was a little overwhelmed. I had been over here plenty of times but I was never in the kitchen cooking anything.

It took a few minutes but I finally found everything I needed to make French toast, sunny side up eggs, and toast. I also cut up a few oranges to make fresh squeezed orange juice and a bowl of fruit for myself.

I looked around some more to find a tray to carry everything up the stairs. I cleaned up the kitchen and make sure it looked I was never there.

Picking up the tray, I was a little nervous hoping he would like everything I made. I made it to the door, kicking myself for not leaving it cracked.

Getting the door open, I was happy to see him still sleeping but with a frown on his face and his hand running over my side of the bed.

This made my heart speed up he was missing me already. I put the tray on the chest at the end of the bed, blushing as I moved past it remembering last night.

I tapped Akshay shoulder, "Sir, sir" He groaned but slowly opened his eyes, He smiled and set up "Yes, sweet cheeks?"

I blushed but smiled and went to get the tray, setting it over his lap "I made you breakfast Sir." I was a little nervous when he just looked at the plate.

He did not like it. I went to reach for it and apologize at the same time, "I'm sorry Sir, and I can make you something else.

He slapped my hands away frowning at me, "Ajayi, what are you doing and why are you apologizing?"

I put my head down and muttered, "Well, you did not say anything and I thought you did not like it."

He sighed, "Ajayi it is beautiful, and I'm sorry if I did not respond faster. Now, I heard you say this breakfast was for me but what are you going to eat?"

I pointed to the bowl of fruit and said, "That's mine." Akshay frowned, looking at the bowl then looking up at me "That is not nearly enough."